105. Cozy

It was not late when I started sneezing too.. And seeing me sneezing jungkook chuckled.. As we were in the living room, he couldn’t say anything else.. 

Mrs jeon- i knew that you would get the cold too… take the medicine well..

I nodded and ran upstairs to take the medicine, but mostly bcz it was boring in the living room.. They were talking about god knows what.. I was so out of it.. I can’t even fathom, how could these people just sit and talk about mundane stuff?? 

I took the medicines, and snuck in the bed, under the duvet, and turned the tv on.. I was trying to find something to watch.. And i received a message.. I open and saw it was from jugkook..

Jungkook- “what are you doing upstairs for so long??”

Yn- “I am resting.. Thinking about watching a movie.. And I want to eat something.. Like spicy or something.. Parents are boring..”

Jungkook- “I am coming… wait for me.. Don’t start the movie.. And do you want to eat tteokbokki?? Then I can order some..”

Yn- “love to… come quickly.. I am waiting..”
This was the end of the conversation on the phone… I didn't feel so great, being sick.. It is just so distracting.. Thankfully I don't have anything to do yet.. And I can just relax.. It is good to stay at home and watch movies at least… 

Jungkook came, and closed the door behind him.. 

Jungkook- i ordered it.. It will take 30 minutes to come.. 

Yn- okay..

He got in the bed beside me.. And covered himself in the duvet too..

Jungkook- you have ac on high even while you are sick?? You are just becoming more like me..

He smiled.. But I don't want any of these.. I want love.. I want to snuggle… I want to be loved.. So I made a pout and hugged him, burying my face in his chest…

He intertwined his fingers with my open hair.. And messaged my scalp.. It felt good and nice.. 

Jungkook- see.. I told you to not kiss me.. Now you got sick too.. 

Yn- i don’t care.. Just love me already…

Jungkook chuckled- I love you all the time..

Yn- no no.. show your love to me.. 

Jungkook- okay okay baby… what do you want to watch in movies??

Yn- i don’t have any idea..

Jungkook- you know, couples start watching shows together.. They watch it only together.. So first they start watching one movie or one show together, but then when they start living together, they watch all the shows together.. And so you have someone to talk about the shows you just watched..

I looked up at him from his chest..

Yn- i don’t watch tv much.. Mostly bcz it is boring.. But I like watching it with you.. It is like I can't watch shows and stuff alone, I need someone.. Before I used to watch it with Julie, and now you… 

Jungkook-  I also don't watch too much… bcz i have better things to do than watching something sitting on my bed.. 

Yn- like??

Jungkook- like i can play games.. I can play PS.. I can read something.. I can cook or eat.. Talk with friends, exercise…. Or make love to you..

I blushed hearing him say the last words.. What are you doing jungkook?? Are you going to kill me?? Why why?? Why do you want to kill me??