60. Do You Believe Me??

When yn got dressed up, she was still feeling really frustrated.. She wanted him, but he just left her in the middle of nothing after turning her on extremely.. She brushed her hair, and looked at herself in the mirror.. This is the last day of her staying at home, as she has to go back to school the next day for practice.. She wanted to spend the day well.. She took her make bag with her and stood in front of the mirror, placed in the bedroom, to cover her bruises… she applied concealers on any of the marks visible to the people.. But the colour of the concealer didn’t match with the colour of her body, as it is supposed to be lighter than your face, and even her face was quite lighter than her body.. She blame all this tanning to extensive sports practice.. She never wanted to be a basketball player or get into sports, but someone she joined the team and worked hard to improve herself..

Now that she thought about it, trying to find out a reason for why she worked so hard on a sports, she didn’t get any answers, other than she didn’t wanted to sit and think about stuff which are not pleasant, and she likes the sports… maybe her life was too empty for her to think about it before, but now as jungkook is here with her, and her studies are getting harder day by day, she gets really tired by doing everything at once.. 

She pondered for a while about what it would feel like if she stopped basketball after this year, and it didn’t feel good.. And for no reason at all, she didn’t want to give it up.. She never was someone to give it up… but she is changed now.. She didn’t do a lot of things, which she likes doing now, which brings her back to the thought of how Jungkook left her in between their passionate sessions… 

She hummed a sigh and continued working on hiding or covering the mark of love that Jungkook gave her with her quite bad makeup skills… She completed the makeup and then went to the study room.. She hasn't studied for sometime now.. And as the summer vacation is starting now, and then the sports and play, but after the vacation she will have the school test.. And she isn’t prepared.. So she opened the ipad, and started making a list of to dos in it.. 

When Jungkook came out of the bathroom, he couldn’t find her.. But without looking for her, he put clothes on.. And did other grooming stuff, like brushing his hair, spraying some deo and all.. When he was finished, he needed to clean the room.. He always had that need to be clean and organised all the time.. So he took his and yn’s towel, and put them into their respective places.. And wondered, if yn left the room already.. But soon he found out yn engulfed in her ipad.. She was so focused, that she didn’t even notice him standing at the door frame.. She just continued, looking at the files in front of her and writing something down with her apple pencil.. 

Jungkook- i thought you were going to rest.. 

Yn got surprised, and suddenly looked up at the source of the voice, only to find out her husband was standing there.. She deliberately didn’t give him any attention or talked to him, but rather focused on her work.. Jungkook smiled seeing her react that way.. 

Jungkook- are you going to work today also?? I mean you have to go to school tomorrow.. And then you even have your play next week.. I am pretty sure you wouldn’t find any time for me…

Yn looked up at him with a disgusted face..

Yn- are you done?? Then you can go.. I am working.. 

Jungkook was surprised.. 

Jungkook- are you angry at me?? 

She didn't give him any reply nor even looked at him.. 

Jungkook- yniiee.. Why are you angry?? Tell me?? I will do anything you want.. 

No reply…

Jungkook pulled the chair from his desk towards her side.. And sat beside her.. He noticed she was making a list of actionable steps she needs to take before exam… he smiled in his mind.. He placed his right hand on yn’s lap and rested his chin on yn’s shoulder.. She didn’t move and continued working.. Jungkook stayed like that for a little bit watching her work..