Chapter 28

He was kissing her aggressively and passionately, while his hands continued massaging both her booobs.. Yn also replied to the kiss passionately.. 

Then jungkook’s right hand left yn’s left boob and went downwards while caressing her stomach.. Then soon his left hand also followed and he started pushing down her pyjamas… he lift yn up to push that down.. She was left with only a black panty.. And jungkook was fully dressed.. She didn’t liked that.. She also wanted jungkook.. She wanted to touch him and his body.. 

Jungkook- what you wanna say.. Tell me… what you want??

Yn- take your t-shirt off.. 

Jungkook smirked at hearing her.. He took his shirt off.. She was looking at him.. He was so muscular.. She stared at his body for a few seconds.. 

Jungkook- you are done staring??

Yn felt her cheeks turning red.. 

Jungkook- no baby.. Don’t get shy.. I am yours.. You can touch me, how you like..

He took her hands and put those on his abs.. 

Jungkook- do what you want.. But let me do what I want…

He again smirked.. He came close to her and again kissed her jaw, while his right hand travelled to her panty.... 

Jungkook- baby, you are so wet… 

He rubbed yn’s clit above her panty, and yn moaned loudly, but he wasn’t satisfied.. He again lifted her up and removed her panty.. Yn closed her legs, to stop Jungkook looking.. 

Jungkook- what are you doing?? Let me touch you baby..

Yn still made her legs stay together, and her eyes looking down..

Jungkook- baby don’t be shy.. Let me touch you… don’t you want me to touch you??

Yn nodded her head..

Jungkook- then just enjoy.. Let me do everything…

He used his strength and part her legs apart.. She was so hot that when the cool breeze of the air touched her pussy she shivered.. Jungkook looked at her pussy and again licks his lips.. By now yn knew what it means for jungkook to lick his lips.. He touched her clitoris, and she moaned.. He then rubbed her clitoris for sometime and she was getting more and more wet.. He rubbed both of his fingers around her pussy and then he started fingering her.. He first put his middle finger in her pussy, and started moving slowly, yn tilted her head backward… Jungkook made her look at him, and took the finger out and put it in his mouth with his ring finger.. He put some saliva in it and again fingered her.. He was slow and deep.. 

Jungkook- ohh baby, you are so hot… 

Yn was in heaven, she liked it so much.. She loved it.. Jungkook pinched her nipple with his left hand… and she was moaning more.. Precum starting dripping from her thighs.. Jungkook saw that she was so turned on, he picked her up and put her on the bed.. He went down her.. He licked his lips and then licked her pussy.. She felt his breath in her clit.. She was moaning so much… jungkook then again started fingering her while licking her clit in round motion… yn was trembling with pleasure.. Finally she came without any notice.. Yn felt the best she felt in her life, jungkook licked her and laid beside her… yn was still trembling.. 

Jungkook looked at her and smiled at her- baby i want to fuck you so bad right now.. But this was your time.. Tonight will be my time.. 

He stood and went to the washroom..