Chapter 43

The dialogues of the drama were really tough.. Yn couldn’t remember all of those in one go.. So she practised and memorised those all the way to school, and she was also going to try the final costumes for the drama that day.. After the long day of school and basketball practice, yn was supposed to go home.. But she felt like seeing her mom, as there have been many days when she didn’t see her, so she went to her house, and her mom was working on her laptop, when she saw yn there she was very happy.. They talked and spent some time together.. 

Yn- mom i have to go.. But remember to come to the annual program.. Don’t forget.. I am performing, you know.. 

Yn’s mom- i know.. And I will definitely come..

Yn- mom i am so tired.. I just want summer vacation to come early as soon as possible.. 

Yn’s mom- don’t overwork yourself yn.. Take care of yourself, and don’t forget to eat and sleep.. 

Yn hugged her goodbye and she started walking towards the main road, where she asked her driver to park the car.. 

Yn was so much on her mind, that she needed to do so much work and she also needed to make a list of the things she is going to submit in the summer vacation and the drama dialogues, and finally jungkook.. When she thinks about him, a smile crepes on her face.. 

But suddenly someone grabbed yn from the back, covering her mouth with their hand, and yn tried her best screaming, but she couldn’t.. They made her forcefully smell a piece of cloth, by which everything started to get blurry.. Her vision, and she couldn’t focus or see anything and her eyes closed and she collapsed on the road..

Time skip

When yn opened her eyes, the first thing she felt was a terrible headache, and she tried to see what was around her, but everything was pitch dark, she couldn’t even see her own body, and she remembered everything that happened to her.. She tried remembering who those people were, but she couldn't see their faces as they were wearing masks.. Yn tried her best to scream but she couldn’t, her mouth was covered with tape, and her hands and legs were tied to the chair.. Only her tears started falling down endlessly.. She remembered Jungkook, and that made her more emotional.. She didn’t know what was happening to her..  

The only thing that came into her mind was “i want to see jungkook”..

On the other hand, Jungkook was really worried as yn still hadn’t reached home.. She was late.. She was 30 minutes late.. Maybe she was busy with basketball, is all he can think of.. But as the time passed, he called yn’s mobile, but it was switched off. And then Jungkook called the driver.. 

Jungkook- uncle, where are you??

Driver- I am waiting on the main road.. Yn is in her mother's house, and I am waiting for her..

Jungkook- when she went there??

Driver- 1 hour ago..

Jungkook- okay..

Jungkook in mind- what is she doing there for one hour?? Doesn’t she know I will think about her.. I need to call her mom..

Jungkook called her mom..

Yn’s mom- hello..

Jungkook- mom. I am jungkook..

Yn’s mom- yes jungkook.. How are you??

Jungkook- i am a fine mom.. Is yn with you??

Yn’s mom- no.. she left a long time ago..

Jugnkook- she left??

Yn’s mom- yes.. Nearly 45 minutes ago..

Jungkook- but she didn’t reach the car..

Yn’s mom- what??

Jungkook- ya.. She didn’t came home.. So I called the driver uncle, and he is till waiting for her on the road.. And yn’s phone is switched off..

Yn’s mom- okay jungkook.. Stay calm.. Let me call her other friends, and you check whatever you can..

Jungkook- ok mom..

Jungkook was nervous... he was sweating profusely.. 

Jungkook- where are you baby?? Why aren’t you home still??

Tears started forming in his eyes, but he controlled himself and went downstairs and asked his parents about yn.. But nobody knew anything.. Jungkook explained everything to his parents, and then he couldn’t stop himself from crying.. But suddenly yn’s mom called..

Yn’s mom- i called everyone.. She is not with anyone.. Nobody saw her..

Jungkook- dad.. Do something.. Where is she?? Plz dad.. Do something…

Mr jeon- lets go to the police station..

Jungkook- yehh..

Both mr jeon and jungkook went to the police station while mrs jeon stayed in the house, as if she came, somebody should be there..

Police- mr jeon, we cannot lodge a complaint now, but we can go with you and try to find her.. 

Mr jeon- plzz.. Officer.. Do that.. 

Police- don’t worry mr jeon.. You are my friend, you have helped us so much.. We are going to do the best for you..

Jungkook couldn’t control himself.. That is his baby, his wife yn.. He loved her the most in the world..

Suddenly a call came in Mr Jeon's phone.. It was Mrs jeon..

Mrs jeon- come home soon.. They called us.. She is kidnapped..

Jungkook’s heart dropped.. 

They all went towards the house.. 

Jungkook with tears- why will they kidnap her dad?? She couldn’t do anything wrong to anyone… Why did they take her??

Mr jeon- jungkook. Control yourself.. You are a man, her husband.. Be strong.. You have to take care of her.. Calm down.. Everything will be alright..

Jungkook didn’t know what he could do in this situation, he couldn’t protect yn and he doesn't even know why they kidnapped her..

After reaching the house, Mr Jeon and Jungkook with all the police went to Mrs jeon..

Mrs jeon- they told me they would call in 30 minutes.. It has already been 20 minutes.. Plzz wait a little until they call.. 

Jungkook just sat on the couch, breathing heavily.. Praying that she may be alright..

Author's note
Hey guys..
What do you think about this storyline?? Do you like it??