Chapter 37

He looked up from her neck and saw yn looking down.. And her cheeks are all red.. Jungkook liked her looking like this.. He wanted to make her miserable for him.. He wanted to make her weak for him.. And desperate for him.. He made her face him and put his hand under her chin and made her look at him.. Yn’s eyes were closed..

Jungkook- open your eyes.. 

Yn didn’t open them..

Jungkook- baby.. Open your eyes.. 

Yn finally got the courage to open her eyes.. 

Jungkook was so close to her.. He rubbed his nose with her’s.. And adored her face… he was looking at her eyes, then nose, then cheeks and then finally her lips.. Jungkook’s eyes stopped at her lips, which were glistening as she just applied lip balm after brushing… 

Jungkook put his right hand on her lower lips.. And started touching them.. But jungkook’s hands on yn’s lips made her close eyes again.. She breath got heavier.. Jungkook was enjoying her like this.. Yn’s lips were slightly parted and she was partly breathing with them.. Jungkook’s hands touched her hot breath,.. Jungkook reduced the distance between their face, and he stopped very close to her lips.. His lips were softly brushing hers.. Yn’s lips trembled a little when jungkook’s breath touched her lips.. 

Jungkook could not control himself.. He put his lips on hers.. And started licking both of her lips.. Then he started sucking her lips.. Yn responded to his kiss.. Jungkook pulled her waist close to his body.. Yn was moaning in the kiss.. Jungkook liked that.. He sucked her lips for a long time, and licked them and made them puffy.. 

When he parted from her, she wanted him more.. Yn was so turned on by his touch, and she craved him.. She thought about being close with him all day, she wanted to be with him.. Jungkook knew that.. And he wanted to make her say that.. He pulled her into the bed.. And hovered above her.. Yn was looking at his eyes first, which were hungry for her, and then his lips, which were still glistening with her saliva.. Jungkook didn’t make any move on her and just stayed like that.. After wasting some time yn didn’t like it, she couldn’t wait any more.. She wanted him, and she tried to pull him close to her, and he smirked.. 

Jungkook- you want me baby??

Yn didn’t reply, just looked at his face, and tried to pull him closer by placing his hands on the back of his neck.. But she can’t, as Jungkook was too strong for her.. 

Jungkook- talk baby… I want to hear your voice.. Tell me that you want me.. 

Yn- ju-jungkook.. 

Jungkook- yah baby?? Tell me..

Yn- please come close to me..

Jungkook smirked again.. And leaned in closer to her, his nose touching her’s, his lips slightly brushing hers.. Yn licked her lips.. 

Jungkook- what do you want me to do??

Yn- kiss me..

Jungkook pecked her lips.. 

Jungkook- now??

Yn- more…

Jungkook- more kisses??

Yn- hmmm….

Jungkook pecked her several times.. But yn didn't wanted that… she wanted more.. So she frowned..

Jungkook- if you don’t tell me what to do, then how will i know.. 

Yn- touch me.. 

Jungkook- what about i lick you??
Jungkook smirked, and yn’s eyes got hungrier.. She wanted him… but his dirty talks were making her so wet, and needy that she could not control.. Yn pressed her thighs together in response, and stretched her body..