72. I want To Spend This Time With You

When yn and julie came out of the door, there were two boys talking with jungkook, and he smiled at yn, holding her hand he pulled her towards him..

Jungkook- yn, these are my friends.. And this is yn..

Yn smiled at them..

Yn- hii guys.. But jungkook please you should tell me their name..

Junkook- ya this is kwan and This is Eun..

Yn shaked hands with them.. They looked nice, and yn felt good about them..

Eun- hii yn.. We heard about you a lot.. He talks about you a lot.. And it will nice to spend time together this weekend..

Yn- it will be fun..

Kwan- who is she??

He pointed towards julie..

Yn- she is my friend julie, she is coming with us in the weekend..

Kwan- wow thats great.. Then it is big team this weekend...

Yn- it will be fun.. If you don't mind, i have to show julie the house..

Jungkook- no. you go.. I need to even take your huge bag to the car.. I don't know how would i do it..

Julie- then why you workout all the time??

Yn and julie started giggling...

Kwan- that is not fair.. We will help you jungkook..

Eun- hehe..

Jungkook- no.. now it has come to my prestige.. I don't need any help.. I an carry the bag of my wife on my own...

Yn- ok ok.. We know you are strong.. Just do it.. And also take the backpack i have left on the couch..

Jungkook- you even have another backpack??

Yn- i need a lot of stuff to go out..

Yn and julie left the place while jungkook entered the room with his friends...

Eun- jugkook your wife sure did pack a lot of stuff.. This suitcase is huge..

Jungkook- see i told you..

He laughed..

Jungkook- she made several list of things to take there.. Whenever i look at her, she is making lists..

Kwan- but you like her.. It can be seen in your face..

Jungkook blushed- i love her.. I have always loved her.. From the time i remember i only loved her..

Eun- ya ya.. We know.. You are always taling about yn with us.. and when you were in us you used to call and only talk about her..

Jungkook- ya.. I didn't knew why i was allowed to talk to you guys but not to her..

Kwan- what does it matter?? Now you are married to her...

Jungkook- that is true..

The cars were all waiting outside of the house... one of the family friends of the jeon already came home and yn met them... they had a daughter f hem, who was younger than yn.. She was really small, she latched with julie an yn all the time.. She was just 12 years old.. At first jungkook asked for him and yn to travel together and the others to be searate.. But yn asked him to travel separately.. So she julie and the new kid, nari they traveled together, while jungkook traveleed with his friends..

They picked yn's mom on the way, but she was in the car with mrs jeon..

Yn- julie.. I need to talk to you..