125. Give Me What I Want

Jungkook placed his lips on her shoulder, which made yn moan a little.. This close proximity and nurturing nature of jungkook along with the warm water in this cold weather, was soothing to yn.. And she was melting in Jungkook's arms.. 

She always does.. This is the man of her life, and no matter what he does, being close with him, in his arms, makes her feel the best.. Jungkook smiled against her shoulder.. And yn felt it.. 

Yn- what is it??

Jungkook smiled- you are liking it too much.. Aren’t you??

Yn blushed- am i not supposed to?? 

Jungkook- no.. you are.. But don’t feel too good now.. Bcz i have a lot of things left to make you feel good..

Yn blushed harder this time, and seeing her Jungkook smiled a little.. 

He took the shower gel and put it on a loofa and lathered it up.. And started rubbing against yn's bare back.. He was holding her on place.. And when he was done with her back, he pulled her back to his body, resting against his chest.. He started rubbing her chest softly, this made yn moan out loud.. But jungkook was so focused on teasing her that he didn’t stopped.. He went lower rubbing, her tummy, and even lower, when yn stopped his hand.. 

Yn gasped- not there.. 

Jungkook whispered in a deep low voice- why?? 

Yn- i wouldn’t be able to control myself.. 

Jungkook- then don’t.. 

Yn- but I want to enjoy this moment, this bath with you.. 

Jungkook smiled and kissed her left cheek.. And his hand went to her thighs, and then both legs.. Yn was enjoying every touch of his, resting against his body, moaning, staring at his focused but lusty face.. 

Yn- do you want me to wash you??

Jungkook smiled- do you want to???

Yn blushed- i don’t know.. I never did that… but if you tell me what to do then i want to try.. 

Jungkook placed his lips on hers.. Kissing her softly.. Yn liked it very much.. Slow kisses are her favourite.. These are the times, when she can actually be calm and feel him the most… the softness of his lips, the taste of his saliva, the ways of his tongue.. She can take her time and feel it all slowly… but usually Jungkook likes to kiss hard.. The teeth clanking kiss, where he pulls her to him, and kisses like it is the matter of life and death.. 

Jungkook took the loofa in his hand, and putting a lot of shower gel in it, he gave it to yn.. 

Yn moved away from his body, and turned opposite to face him.. She looked at him in the eyes waiting for the instructions.. 

But Jungkook's eyes were on her naked upper body.. She saw him drooling over her wet plump tits.. And chuckling, she covered them with both her hands.. 

Jungkook groaned- aishhh.. What are you doing??

Yn chuckled- tell me what to do.. 

Jungkook- let me take a nice look at your titties.. 

Yn blushed- shut up.. Tell me what to do.. 

Jungkook smiled- lather it up.. And rub against my body… wherever you want, however you want.. 

The way he said the last line in a teasing tone, made yn blush really hard.. And she wanted to avoid eye contact to him, so as a natural response she looked down.. Which was clearly not a good idea, as his lower body was under water.. But that is only water.. You can see anything underwater..