135. I Am Your Slave 🔞

Yn gasped at his words.. But she didn’t get off him.. She didn’t want to.. So there is no point in doing what she doesn’t want to do.. 

Jungkook smirked- are you confident about your choice??
Yn whispered- can you fulfil my wish??

Jungkook tilted his head to his side- what??

Yn blushed- I want to touch you..

Jungkook scrunched his eyebrows- what do you mean???

Yn blushed and got close to him, whispered in his ear- I want to touch you.. Your body, kiss you, all over, like the way you do to me.. 

Jungkook bring her to face him with a smile..

Jungkook- why??

Yn- bcz you are mine.. I want to see you, and kiss you, and feel that I only have the right to you…

Jungkook chuckled- you do baby.. I don’t know how you would believe me… but I am telling this.. Now that you have me, you will have me forever.. I am never going.. Nobody is ever going to be as close to me as you are…

Yn blushed- no girls????

Jungkook- no girls… no boys…

Yn chuckled- what if i die???

Jungkook frowned- shut up.. What the fuck are you talking about??

Yn suddenly got scared by his sudden outburst..

Yn whispered- I am sorry.. I just- just..

Jungkook sighed- fuck.. Babe, you don’t say things like this to me.. Ever.. 

Yn pouted- i won’t.. But..

Jungkook- but what??

Yn- don’t get angry..

Jungkook- i won’t..

Yn- i am never going anywhere.. Not even dieing.. But as if, something happens to me.. Then… ???

Jungkook- i wouldn’t let anything happen to you.. You know i fucking don’t care about money, and this bussiness.. If anything, I will not let you work anymore.. And we will leave this place.. 

Yn- this place??

Jungkook- i don’t care.. I will take you somewhere, there won’t be any relation to money or business, and nobody would know us.. And we can live there.. 

Yn chuckled- but what if, something, i mean, just in case something happens to me??
Jungkook spoke with teary eyes and red face- i will die.. I can’t breathe without you..

Yn whispered- would you get married again???

Jungkook- fuck.. What the hell are you talking about???? I told you I would die…

A tear dropped from yn’s eyes..

Yn- don’t get married again.. I know it will be tough.. But if we have kids, take care of them.. 

Jungkook frowned- what the hell.. Why are you talking like this all of a sudden???
Yn- I would want you to be happy all the time.. But jungkookahh.. I am so selfish.. I can’t even imagine you with someone else… death is better than that.. 

A tear dropped into Jungkook's eyes..

Jungkook- you know baby.. I only freaking love you.. Everything in my life is bcz of you.. There is no meaning to it, without you…

Yn sighed- don’t ever think about someone else like the way you do about me.. Don’t even touch anyone like the way you do to me.. Never.. Please..

Jungkook pulled her in a tight hug.. Burying his head on her neck.. Crushing her against him… yn cried in his neck..