132. A Day With Family

It was a little after 10 am, jungkook asked me what i want for lunch as our parents are coming home.. I didn’t knew what to say..

Yn- anything you like.. 

Jungkook- okay… 

Saying only this he left the house.. He didn’t even said bye or told me where he wants to go.. But i am okay with this.. I don’t know why, but i am trying to be okay with this..

Life is not always easy, and these kinds of moments in your marriage comes, and i think i should give him some space.. Also dealing with so much in my own head, i can’t put in the effort to make conversations now.. It is tough..

So i continued working… jungkookie came back at nearly 11.30 pm.. And i didn’t turn to look back at him.. I am scared or maybe tired, bcz if i look to him, i have to smile, and talk to him.. Which i don’t want to do now.. Bcz i am sure there is something going on in his mind, and now i neighther have the energy to talk about it right now..

Again i focused on my work… and i got back on my consciousness when i heard the door bell.. And i looked up.. Jungkook went and opened the door.. There they were.. Jungkook’s parents and my mom.. Jungkook smiled and welcomed them into the house.. I got up from my seat in for ever.. And smiled..

Yn’s mom- wow this house looks really good.. 

Mrs jeon- ya…. I didn’t think that i would get invited in our kid’s house for lunch this soon..

I just smiled.. And suddenly jungkook was all laughing and smiling with them.. So i had to smile too.. Although i didn’t wanted to.. 

Jungkook- all credit goes to yn.. She decorated everything herself.. 

Yn’s mom- really??? It seems weird.. When she grew up so much???

Jungkook- and she even cooked jjamppong for me yesterday.. 

Mrs jeon- did you cook anything for us today yn??
I suddenly felt embarrassed.. I didn’t.. But the thought didn’t even come to my mind.. All i did from the morning is to study… mostly bcz i am not feeling happy.. And i can’t do anything if my heart feels heavy.. So i would rather distract myself.. 

Yn- mom.. I didn’t.. Bcz you guys wouldn’t be able to eat it.. Jungkookie is just over exaggerating it.. I didn’t cook well.. It was edible…. But today’s chef is he..

Jungkook smiled- i prepared a lot of things for you.. 

He went to the kitchen.. And i sat beside my mom.. He brought food.. They were talking about something.. I was smiling and nodding, but i actually didn’t hear any of it..

Mr jeon- what were you doing yn??
Yn- studying.. I have to finish my course and even the school homework.. 

Yn’s mom- wow.. You didn’t helped him??

Jungkook chuckled- no.. she asked.. But i told her not too..

Mr jeon- show me your notes and progres..

I showed him everything.. And explained what he asked me.. Mom’s were talking by themselves.. And jungkook was working.. And when dad was okay with my way of studying and progress, i went to jungkook..

He didnt speak a word to me.. 

Yn- can i help you???

Jungkook- ya.. Take those plates and start plating..

I did as he asked me to.. He served the food. And then sat beside me.. 

Mrs jeon- are you guys fighting or something?? Bcz yn is really silent today..