140. Doubts

The nights are usually quiet in the house.. Both Jungkook and yn don't talk too much as both of them have a lot of work to finish.. And then both are tired too, so they need to sleep..

Yn was working after having dinner,rameyon, which was quickly prepared by yn, as jungkook was really busy..

It was already midnight, when yn finished all her school work and also for her office.. There was something the marketing wanted her to help with.. But they didn't come to her directly, they went to mr jeon to ask yn to help them.. If they came to her she would have rejected them.. But she can't say no to her boss.. So she had to do it..

Jungkook was on the floor of the living room, with long sheets, and pencil and rulers drawing something.. And he was working really intently in that.. Yn stayed still for some time noticing jungkook working, but he was so focused that he didn't look up.. Yn sighed relief, and opened those papers about her property that Mr. Jeon gave her today.. She knew that jungkook wouldn't budge for at least sometime, so that she wouldn't have to reply to a lot of questions of his...

The papers were all about the assets of yn's father.. All the things he had before his death, and his will... So much information..

***

It took yn several days to read and understand the total length of assets that her father left... most of them were willed to her and her mother.. There were 2 orphanages which were given to some father of church...

It was Saturday morning, and yn woke up early.. A cup of coffe was enough to think about the matters which was occurring in her mind repeatedly but she couldn't grasp a thing due to lack of time..

It is nearly to fall.. And the weather is a lot colder now.. And the throw on the couch was finally being used.. Yn looked out of the window, where there was another building opposite to the road seen..

There were some small kids precisely 3.. One toddler, one of the age of 5-6 and another baby not even of one year of age were sitting around the dining table.. Soon a woman came and served them food, picking the baby up, she started spoon-feeding her something while smiling and talking to others.. It must be their mother..

Jungkook- woke up this early???
Yn turned to her back- i do everyday.. How you are up??

Jungkook- the bed felt empty so i got up...

Yn smiled- want coffee??

Jungkook- definitely..

Yn got up and prepared another cup of coffe and brought that to him.. Juungkook took the cup from her hand and sat beside her looking towards the direction of the building opposite to it...

Jungkook- cute kids..

Yn chuckled- ya..

Jungkook- want some??

Yn gasped and turned back to look at him in the face.. He was smiling with a smirk on his face...

Yn- do you??
Jungkook- definitely.. I would have one if the thing in the Netherlands didn't happen..

Yn smiled with a sigh...

Jungkook- sometimes i think, how different our lives would be if they baby survived..

Yn sighed- don't..

Jungkook- i feel things yn.. You know people can't stop feeling things.. And this thing makes me wonder..

Yn sighed- jungkookahh.. We need to talk..

Jungkook- ya say??
Yn- not like this... think about it.. We don't even get enough time to talk... all we do is work.. And then come home and work more and sleep.. And repeat.. We don't get to talk..