2. Love Of The Family

1 week passed and yn was in school.. she participated in the school drama for their annual function.. she auditioned, she didn't want any specific role, she just wanted to enjoy the process, but somehow she got the part of Desdemona in the Othello.. they gave her to read some monologue and she did and got the role.. but after that, she became very nervous and self-conscious.. she now stays in school for 2 more hours after school.. and her basketball practice is being hampered.. also having boards exam this year, isn't very easy for yn.. she is very busy and in a lot of stress..

one day came back from school after playing basketball to home at 8 pm and then got freshen up..

yn's mom- yn, you are really busy these days.. I saw you studying till very late at night.. and you even come home late.. are you struggling to keep up with the pressure??

yn- no mom.. I am okay.. yeah it is tough and I am really very busy now as the drama rehearsals, basketball practice and even boards are coming, but I love it.. i am enjoying these moments..

yn's mom- my darling you will look great as Desdemona.. it was one of your father's fav dramas..

yn- thanks, mom.. I am trying my best to act nicely..

yn's mom- yes I know dear.. btw I need to talk to you about some important topic..

yn- what is it, mom?

yn's mom- uncle jeon came last week you remember.. his family came to town today.. tomorrow you will have half class so can you come with me to meet them??

yn- mom? you yourself said I am very busy.. how can I come?? I need to do rehearsals in school after class..

yn's mom- yn plz try to understand, you are working really hard, but it is still important.. they love you a lot. do your rehearsal and come home quickly.. don't forget that when your father left us, they were there for us all the time.. you need to come with me tomorrow, that's it..

yn- sigh!!!! okay..

yn's mom- and we will stay there tomorrow as the next day is Sunday and I need to have some important talk with them..

yn- as you wish....

The next day, yn came back from school early by making some stomach ache excuse to the drama teacher.. saw that her mom is ready and packing some stuff in her bag. yn also got ready and both went towards jeons in a cab.

it was beautiful.. very big house and luxurious.. it looked like a mansion.. yn was in awe.. when they got in the house, the living room was soo big and beautiful, but was very dusty and people were cleaning it.. yn has a dust allergy, so she started sneezing...

Mrs jeon- ohhh.. you are here... I missed you soo much..

she came and hugged yn's mom.. and looked at yn..

Mrs jeon- ohh my poor girl... you may have an allergy to dust, go get freshen up.. I need to talk to you a lot... you don't even know how much I have waited for you.. I thought about you every single day.. you have grown up so much.. you look so beautiful...

yn looked at her with teary eyes as her sneezes were getting worse.. she didn't even understand why she missed her so much.. they don't even know themselves too well.. but she was busy trying to stop her sneezes and went towards the washroom shown by Mrs jeon..