124. Naked

The weather is very cold, and Jungkook has already entered the bathroom to prepare the bath.. Yn was very hesitant to get in the bathroom.. She was way too shy to just get naked infront of him without being turned on.. 

She drank some water to calm herself down.. As she knew what was going to happen after the bath… and it is the first time, so it is weird.. So weird.. 

But the only mantra she was repeating nowadays is “let it go”... and repeating that several times, she walked over to the bathroom, and entered by opening the door.. He was already in the bathroom, and only the upper half of his body was visible, and the rest of it was under water.. 

But the tough process was still remaining.. She has to undress in front of him, being completely naked, while he will stare at her whole body.. 

She already changed and put on her bathrobe, but getting out of it was still tough.. So she stood there, staring at his face.. He looked relaxed.. But seeing her standing there with a horrified face his expression also turned to a confused one.. 

Jungkook- what happened??

Yn- no-nothing..

Jungkook- come.. Get in the tub.. 

Yn gulped.. And just stayed still.. 

Jungkook sighed- what happened?? Tell me..

Yn- close your eyes.. 

Jungkook’s eyes got bigger and rounder hearing her- WHAT??

Yn sighed- close your eyes.. 

Jungkook chuckled- me?? Why would I close my eyes?? I have seen you naked maybe fifty thousand times.. 

Yn furrowed her brows and made a pout- but that was a different occasion.. Now.. it is different.. It is embarrassing.. 

Jungkook started laughing- baby.. Believe me.. I remember your body and every detail of it, vividly.. Like really.. There is nothing left for me to see.. You don’t need to hide.. 

Yn sighed with a pout.. And stood there.. 

Jungkook- i am naked too.. Do you wanna see??

Yn gasped- no no.. please no.. don’t get up.. 

Jungkook started laughing really hard.. Seeing her all embarrassed.. 

Jungkook smiled- okay.. I am closing my eyes.. You get in the bath.. Okay?? 

Yn nodded.. And Jungkook closed his eyes… 

She dropped the rope from her body and got into the tub, still covering her breasts and pubic area with her hands.. But a thing she didn’t know was Jungkook was still speaking and staring at her body, but she didn’t notice it.. 

And when she got into the water, Jungkook made her sit against his chest.. And pulled her closer.. Yn smiled and turned to see his face, and he smiled back.. 

Jungkook- you are so beautiful.. 

Yn gasped- you opened your eyes??
Jungkook chuckled- i don’t need to.. I have seen you like this many times.. There is nothing more for me to see.. 

Yn made a frown along with a pout, but before she could say anything Jungkook kissed her pout.. And made yn smile.. 

Yn- i don’t like it.. You are always doing this..

Jungkook  smiled- what don't you like???

Yn- that you are using my weakness and vulnerability as a tool..

Jungkook chuckled- say whatever, but don’t say you are weak… you are the one of the strongest women i have ever seen.. Fuck.. strongest people, not only women.

Yn started giggling- don’t you have too much confidence in me?? I think one day you will regret… I am not that good..

Jungkook placed his index on her lips- hushhh.. You are the best.. And I know that.. You will only grow and become better..

Yn smiled- but i don’t think i have natural talents like you.. Like you just don’t study and get the highest marks, and everything comes so easily to you… 

Jungkook- you too get the highest marks….

Yn- but i have to study my butt off for that.. I never got the highest marks without studying.. I would barely pass if I didn't study.. Like you do..

Jungkook smiled- it is never the talent baby.. I never had the talent, but I created a way to study like this.. And also the mentality is very important.. 

Yn turned to him, being so interested in what he was saying, and came face to face with him to know more..

Jungkook- there is nothing called talent.. There is only the belief that people have that if they do it, they can get it done.. Just this belief.. If you believe that you will get it, bcz you just know and kinda force yourself to.. Then you will.. Then everything will turn in your favour.. This is how I created it.. 

Yn furrowed her eyebrows- i didn’t understand.. 

Jungkook cupped her cheek, and placed a peck on her lips..

Jungkook- there is nothing called talent.. Talent is when before doing something you believe that you can do it, so you just be present and do it, and it becomes the best ever, and easiest ever.. That is when talent is born.. 

Yn smiled- is it this simple???

Jungkook nodded with a smile…

Yn- but i can’t do anything without trying really hard, and studying a lot.. I have to repeatedly study and practice and repeat every day for a long time.. Be it studies, sports or whatever…

Jungkook- no.. this isn’t true.. You just have to believe in yourself.. Believe that you are the best, and there is something inside you that will make you win.. And you will win… 

Yn smiled- it is tough.. 

Jungkook chuckled- i know.. But it is easy.. When you do that it gets really easy.. 

Yn pouted- so i don’t have to work hard anymore??
Jungkook chuckled again- no.. think that you study for 10 hours a day.. And you have to study things repeatedly.. But if you need less time, and are still studying for 10 hours, then how many more things can you achieve in that same time?? 

Yn gasped hearing it with a smile afterwards..

Jungkook- i am not telling you to work less, rather i would tell you to work harder.. But just believe, and it will be easy and fast.. And you can write all those papers you can’t write now bcz you are way too busy with studying.. 

Yn was still shocked.. It came so weirdly to her, like is this the thing that makes Jungkook the best in everything.. She never saw him studying really hard.. Sometimes when he is passionate about something he would work all night to get that done, but not on a long term, never with the pressure she has..

And all these thoughts were going on in her mind, trying to understand this, when Jungkook kissed her lips.. And she suddenly came into reality.. 

Jungkook- don’t think.. Be here and now.. With me.. 

Yn smiled- it seemed totally something different than I knew..

Jungkook chuckled- but it would work.. Always does.. 

Yn smiled and Jungkook pulled her into a hug.. 

Jungkook- I love you baby.. 

Yn whispered- I love you too…

Jungkook caressed her bare back, which made her feel relaxed so much.. That all her thinking calmed down.. 

Author's note
Hey guys..
So today i am writing a lot of chapters for the story...
Yesterday i had an exam.. And now for a whole month i don't have any exams.. But i have exams just after that..
So i need to study.. But i have time to write often now..
So expect more chapters from me, if not everyday..
Stay happy... And work hard...
Love ya...