Chapter 25

It was already bright when yn first opened her eyes.. She reached to the bedside table and found it was already 8.30 am in the morning.. She looked over and saw Jungkook sleeping on his stomach, his head buried in the pillow.. She decided not to wake him up and she woke up.. She went to the bath and got freshen up.. Her mom put her on a particular skincare routine and she followed that routine.. She straight headed out of the big door and towards kitchen.. Being this late in the morning, the house was still very silent and she didn’t find any of her inlaws.. She went to the kitchen and told one of the maids that she needed some coffee.. She sat on the couch and drank the coffee.. 

She felt that her body was sore.. She didn’t know a day of wedding would make her so tired.. She drank the coffee, and decided to go for a run. She didn’t like to stay at home as this will make her feel more sluggish.. She went to the room and opened the suitcase and put on some joggers, and went for a jog around the neighbourhood.. It was a beautiful neighbourhood.. She saw it before coming to the house, but she didn’t take the time to notice it.. She saw many people jogging and walking their dogs.. After 30 minutes of running she came back and went to her room and showered and changed.. She again went downstairs in the kitchen and made an omelette for her breakfast and then she asked one of the men working in the house to help her bring the boxes in her room.. She had so much stuff to unpack.. 

In the room she placed all the stuff to the living room and started unpacking those.. She first chose the books, and school stuff.. School things were a lot, and she put everything on the study and organised everything.. Then she opened the books to read for fun, and stacked them up on the shelves.. After that she opened the toys and she couldn’t decide where to put the toys, but she decided to decorate with her stuff.. After all these, she was opening her clothes and toiletries, while the suitcase made some noise, which she thought would wake Jungkook up, but as the deep sleeper he is, he just wiggled and started snoring.. 

Yn was amazed by the loud snores of jungkook.. She thought maybe she was really tired last night so she hadn't heard the snoring and slept.. When she was opening the clothes and organising them, Jungkook silently sat up, and started rubbing his eyes.. 

Yn- you finally woke up.. I was awake for more than 2 hours.. 

Jungkook in a grumpy voice while still rubbing his eyes- what are you doing??

Yn- organising my wardrobe.. 

Jungkook didn’t say anything and just sat in bed, eyes closed, trying to wake himself up..

Yn continued to organise the clothes, she just had one more box of clothes to unpack.. Jungkook went to the washroom.. Yn opened another box and started unpacking it.. 

After sometime, when she was lost in her thoughts, she felt a pair of hands in her waist.. Jungkook was back hugging her, his chin on her shoulders.. 

Jungkook- why did you wake up so early?? I wanted to cuddle..

Yn- i woke up early everyday.. It is just my habit..

Jungkook sighed and put his forehead on yn’s shoulder, and stayed like that.. 

Yn- aren’t you hungry?? 

Jungkook- yes.. Very..

Yn- go.. Eat something..

Jungkook- you ate??

Yn- yahoo..

Jungkook- what??

Yn- omelette and coffee..

Jungkook- I am so hungry…

Yn moved from Jungkook and he stood straight and looked at her.. 

Yn hold his right hand- come with me, i will make you some food.. Mr husband..

jungkook - aww.. You soo cute wifey…

Yn continued dragging Jungkook with her downstairs..