108. I WANT YOU TO USE ME

Jungkook pulled his finger out and spanked her..

Jungkook- who told you to cum?? Who?? How can you cum without my permission??

Yn mumbled- sorry..

She was face upside down, so she couldn't see his expressions.. Otherwise she would have seen him smiling, hearing her sorry..

Jungkook didn't expect to just become so soft all of a sudden... this girl, saying sorry, bcz she had an orgasm.. But controlling himself, Jungkook focused on his work..

Jungkook- you gotta get a punishment.. You did the wrong thing, baby..

Yn smiled- really??

Jungkook smirked- don't smile.. You are going to cry..

Jungkook stood up, leaving yn in the bed.. She turned to her back to see him, and saw him taking his shorts off.. Yn bit her lower lips looking at him naked..

To control his smile, Jungkook poked the side of his cheeks with his tongue..

Jungkook- come to me...

He ordered.. Yn sat up, her buttcheeks were burning.. She winced in pain, and for a second jungkook wanted to go to her, and not let her get up, and take care of her, and feel pathetic for hurting her.. But no.. this is not the day.. So he just stood straight..

When yn stood in front of him.. Jungkook grabbed her by her neck, choking her.. His hold was really light, so yn didn't even feel anything.. No matter how hard Jungkook tries he can't ever do anything to really hurt her..

Jungkook- get on your knees..

Yn's eyes widened with shock.. Does she have to give him a blowjob??

She sighed in her mind.. That thing doesn't feel good.. Mostly bcz next day her throat hurts and she can't even speak properly.. And her mother in law always makes her take medicine, thinking she has a throat infection.. But she doesn't have any other option.. So she got on her knees.. Trying to hold his hard dick... but Jungkook moved backwards..

Jungkook- not so fast baby.. Tell me who do you belong to??

Yn chuckled..

Jungkook- do you want to get more punishment??

Yn- no.. I am sorry.. I belong to you..

Jungkook smirked seeing her all excited about the things.. He couldn't fathom that he even watched or read stuff like this, to even answer him without knowing.. He definitely had to know how did she learn all these?? Maybe these are things she and Julie always talk about..

Jungkook- stand up..

Yn was confused... What is the meaning of kneeling, when you have to stand up just after it.. But she followed.. And when she looked at Jungkook it really scared her.. Something was burning in his eyes.. Is it desire??? Is it rage?? Or is it both??

Jungkook pulled her while choking her, and faced her front against the wall.. Her cheeks were slammed against it.. Yn felt something hot against her pussy.. And as she understood that was Jungkook's saliva, Jungkook thrust himself in her..

Yn cried in pain.. He didn't prepare her.. She wasn't ready, she wasn't open enough.. But she cannot protest, it was all yn's fault.. He wanted to finger her, but she came, he wanted or planned to do something with her kneeling, but she chuckled.. Now there is no option..

But she expected Jungkook to slow down a little to give her a little time to adjust, but he didn't.. He continued fucking her...

And the only noise that came out of her mouth wasn't moans, but the cries of pain.. She couldn't even move an inch from her place, how farm and strong jungkook's grip was on her, and the constant fucking.. It was unbearable..