153. Soju And A Starry Night

Mom was crying very badly.. Mrs jeon was there beside her.. She was a crying mess too.. I didn't know what to do..

He was sitting in the chair beside dinning table.. The police, kun woo and john left.. I walked up to him.. I caressed his hair..

Jungkook murmured- i am sorry.. I am sorry.. Everything happened for me...

Yn- nothing happened for you.. Nothing.. The only good thing in my life is you.. You know that right???

Jungkook- what are you saying?? Getting married to me, and then your father being killed, getting used by that horrible man who is my father.. Everything is my fault...

I wiped his tears off..

Yn- smiled.. No jungkookahh.. Nothing is your fault.. The only thing dad did right is our marriage.. I love you.. So so much.. I can't possibly stay away from you, no matter what..

Jungkook buried his face in my chest.. I caressed his hair and back...

Yn- i will be always there for you..

***

It was almost midnight.. I made some tea and forced them to drink it.. Mothers were so emotional.. It was normal, sudden shock.. And by this time they were exhausted of crying.. But we all knew it would be a sleepless night.. So tea for everyone..

Yn sighed- i know you guys are sad.. All of you.. I am sad too.. But this is my birthday.. We should eat something for dinner...

Yn's mom chuckled- you still have energy to eat something???

Yn smiled- maybe rameyon cooked by jungkook???

Mrs jeon smiled a little- it may work..

I forced him to stand and go to kitchen to make rameyon.. And i stood there to monitor if he is actually making it.. He did but unwillingly...

Yn pouted- this is my first birthday with you hubby... and you are being sulky?? Although my birthday dinner is just rameyon, but you are still dragging your feet around?? Don't you think you are being too cruel to me??

Jungkook smiled in pain- what you want???

Yn- lets see rameyon now.. And then you will teach me how to drink soju..

Jungkook chuckled- today???

Yn- yes.. This is my birthday..

Jungkook smiled- okay.. Anything for you..

***

The rameyon was quite good.. I mean seriously good.. But it was no surprise.. After the dinner was done, i asked moms to stay with us tonight and sleep in our bed.. They disagreed as we only have one bedroom, but i really forced them to..

Yn- i am anyways going out.. I need to spend some time outside.. I can't stay at home, i have to do something.. And it would be better to stay in this house today..

They agreed.. And jungkook quickly went out to buy some soju and snacks to eat, while i cleaned up, get freshed and cleaned the kitchen.. And as soon as jungkook came he pinged me and we both went to the terrace...

It was beautiful night.. The stars were shinning above us.. The breeze was cold and comforting.. I couldn't stop but smile..

Jungkook smiled- you are smiling after all the things that happened today???

Yn- ya.. Bcz i feel light.. I feel free.. I know truth was harsh, but it is truth, so it must come out..

Jungkook smiled- i brought soju for you... wanna have a drink??