154. Happily Everafter

3 years later

The morning was such a mess.. I am just hurrying as fast as i can... i stayed a little late last night.. I had to finish my revision... so i fell asleep at 2 am... which is not something i am proud off..

I have to reach to my final exam for my college, within 9am.. And i don't know what to do... it is already 7.10 am..

Jungkook was hurriedly cooking something.. And i quickly went to shower..

Jungkook- i told you to sleep a little early..

Yn srugged- what can i do, i had to revise..

Jungkook sighed- you revised 3 times before...

Yn- ya... but i wasn't confident...

Jungkook- are you confident now???

Yn smiled- a little..

Jungkook chuckled- now just change your clothes, and eat up.. I will drive you to the test centre..

I somehow got dressed, and brushed my hair, and then i had already packed everything the night before... i went to the breakfast table, he prepared french toast.. And i was willing to eat, but suddenly i felt extremely nauseous.. I quickly ran to the bathroom, and threw up whatever food was left in my stomach.. And then coming back, i drank some water..

Jungkook frowned- does it look that bad that you had to throw up???

Yn sighed- i promise i didn't drink last night.. You know i don't drink before exams...

Jungkook rolled his eyes- now eat this.. You threw up anyway.. If you don't eat anything, then you won't be able to focus...

I nodded, and ate the toast.. It was so good.. And quickly grabbing the bag, we went to the exam center..

The drive was quite long.. Nearly 40 mins.. It was too much time..

Jungkook- this is your last undergraduate exam.. How do you feel??

Yn chuckled- nothing.. I have to do well in it.. So that i can get into a nice post graduate course..

Jungkook- have you decided anything?? Which university you want to join???

Yn sighed- no.. i have shortlisted some of them... but with the company and workload, i don't know how much i can manage.. So i have to think...

Jungkook caressed my thighs with his bare hands..

Jungkook- you can do it.. I am here.. See...

Yn smiled- ya.. I know.. You are literally trying to touch under my skirt.. Which i am not to let you do..

Jungkook chuckled- you try...

Thankfully i reached the centre in time, and he waited for me in the car to finish the exam... and when i was done, i felt a relife.. Not bcz the exam was tough, but bcz i want to go to new zealand.. And now we can take a vacation...

Jungkook was working on something in the car.. And when i knocked the window of the car, he looked up, smiled and opened the door..

Jungkook- how was your exam???

Yn- good.. As expected.. And where is my gift??

Jungkook- ask me anything..

Yn pouted- you didn't prepare anything on your own??
Jungkook smiled- like when you let me prepare anything for your end of exam gift..?? You always ask something....

Yn blushed- lets go on a vacation.. New zealand...

Jungkook smiled- all settled.. Wife's wishes are my commands.. Let me plan everything...