Chapter 24

Yn knew that he didn’t do anything wrong.. She only knew him for a week but she trusted him, she knew that he would not lie to him and past is only past but she felt hurt, pain was rolling down her eyes..

Jungkook- baby, don’t cry.. Plzz i am sorry.. Don't cry.. 

Yn- i know that you re not wrong.. You did whatever you felt right at the time.. I am also not judging you kookie.. If someone had sex before marriage it is alright, forme atleast.. It is their own choice.. I know you are not lying to me, but it hurts.. 

Tears started rolling down faster from her eyes, which was breaking Jungkook's heart..

Yn- you are my husband.. You are my first everything, first kiss, first touch, and you only you will be my first sex.. I wanted to be your first also.. I wanted to be first something to you, but I am sad that I cannot be that..

Jungkook- who said that??

Jungkook took yn face to face with him, and looked at her eyes.. 

Jungkook- you are the most important time yn.. You know why?? Because you are my first love… 

Yn looked at his eyes, he had some tears forming in his eyes.. He was telling the truth and she knew it..

Jungkook- these physical touches and things are important, but i can touch and have sex with anyone, but i cannot love anyone.. And if i had the option of the mind toknow the right thing, then i wouldn’t have had sex with them.. I wanted to be up to the mark with everyone.. I knew even before saying that to you, I felt I did wrong, I didn't want to do that, and as soon as I realised I stopped.. I never looked at any other girls, baby.. I only love you..

Tears started rolling down from Jungkook's eyes.. He didn’t wanted to hurt her, never in his life, but his actions her hurt in the wedding night.. 

Yn buried her face in his chest.. She felt calm.. It didn’t matter what he did, he is hers now, and she knew it.. She stayed there for a while..

Jungkook put his arms around her.. They stayed like that for sometime.. 

Jungkook- you alright now??

Yn- yahhh..

Jungkook didn’t said anything.. He held her tight in his arms, close to him..

Yn suddenly said- kookie…

Jungkook- hm???

Yn- make love to me….

Jungkook didn’t know if he heard it right.. He also couldn’t ask her, if she didn’t say that what would she think about him??

Yn- jungkooaahhhhh………..

Jungkook- what??

Yn- MAKE LOVE TO ME..

Jungkook pulled away from the hug and looked at her- are you serious??

Yn said blushing- yess..

Jungkook- but it is already really late and you are sleepy and you cried..

Yn- you don’t want to do it??

Jungkook- i am dying to do it..

Yn- then why not now??

Jungkook- because it is your first time baby.. And I want it to be special.. 

Yn- ouuu.. Mom said to tell you about protection….

Jungkook- ezzz… does your mom talk to you about that??

Yn- she did..

Jungkook- don’t worry i managed everything..

Yn- she told me that you will manage everything..

Jungkook- what kind of image do i have in front of my mother in law??

Yn- nice image.. I am sleepy…

Jungkook- but wanted to ask me something else..

Yn- but it is late..

Jungkook- okay let's sleep.. Unless you don’t want to..

Yn- i want to sleep.. 

Jungkook- okayyyy…

Yn laid down in the bed and Jungkook followed her… somehow after this revelation she felt more comfortable with him.. Yn went to Jungkook and hugged him and put her head on his chest and closed her eyes..