78. My Best Gift Is You

Yn didn't know what to say... She just stood there... Gulping.. 

Jungkook- mom.. Maybe she wants to give it in private... 

Yn eyed jungkook.. And he seemed all flirty and naughty... 

Mrs jeon- aishh you guys.... 

Everyone started laughing and yn noticed jungkook took several glances at her... 

Jungkook- aren't you all going to sleep??? It is late, you know... 

Kwan- just say that you want to spend time with yn.. We don't have any problem with that... 

Yn's mom- yn... Why are you standing there?? Go sit beside him... Lets click your pictures... I am sure Jungkook wants you there... 

Yn- mom.. I..

Jungkook- come yniie... Sit beside me.. This is my first birthday with you.. This is special.. 

Yn went and Kwan moved away a little and made space for her to sit... She sat beside Jungkook and Jungkook pulled her closer, putting his hand on her waist... 

They took photos of the kids... And then kwan got up and took several photos of jungkook and yn... Suddenly when everyone was watching Jungkook, it  felt special for yn... His body felt warm... And every touch she felt like a shiver.. 

Finally the photoshoot was done.. And all of them went to their rooms... Jungkook forced yn to come with him while holding her hand... Closing the door behind him he stood straight, looking down at her... 

Jungkook- what is it??? 

Jungkook's gaze was intense and it was on yn... But this time they were alone... So yn suddenly hugged him.. And tears started flowing from her eyes... 

Jungkook felt it wetting his shirt... He rubbed her back, comforting her...

Jungkook- baby... Don't cry.. This is my birthday... For me plz don't cry, at least today... 

Yn wiped her red face with the back of her hand while parting away from him... Jungkook went to the coffee table and brought a tissue for her..

Jungkook- blow your nose... 

He handed her the tissue... Yn looked shocked at him...

Jungkook- your nose is running... So blow it.. 

Yn blew her nose in the tissue and Jungkook took it from her hand and threw it in the dustbin... 

He went and sat in the bed sighing... 

Jungkook- come here... 

Yn followed the order, her face still red... 

Jungkook- what is  it???  Why didn't you give me my gift??? I am 100% sure you didn't forgot... 

Yn was looking at him... And she felt her eyes tearing again... 

Jungkook- no.. No... Yn.. I would get really angry if you cried... Plz don't cry... Did you really forget?? If you did ,then fine.. You can give me later... I only need you as my gift... 

He pulled her in his lap.. Yn looked at Jungkook in his eyes.. And he was calm and she knew he would understand her... 

Yn- I have a gift.. But they gave you such expensive and practical gifts.. You can use those.. And my gift.. It is nothing... It has no value... 

Jungkook frowned- shut up... Just give me the gift already baby.. We need to go to the party also... 

Yn was shocked- are we going to the party?? On the beach??