Chapter 41

Life was normal again.. Jungkook got his energy back as he was again preparing for something that he loved.. And he was working hard.. Yn saw him not spending a single minute in a video game or phone.. Rather he was working really hard.. And studying.. Making projects and all.. She came to know why they say Jungkook is good at studies but she never saw him studying… Now she knows how hard Jungkook can work.. 

Yn went to school and then she went to the gynaecologist.. Where she talked about her problem of late period and pregnancy scare.. The doctor was already familiar with her.. She said it is normal for girls having sex first time.. And she definitely wasn't pregnant.. Yn also asked about the prevention with condoms.. And her doctor suggested her to use birth control pills bcz it has no chance of being pregnant.. Yn was hesitant at first but then she decided to use that.. And bought several packs of birth control with her as she needed to take those everyday.. She was sure that she wouldn't forget to take it.. As she never does.. 

While coming home yn took bus.. As she didn't want the driver to take her to the gynaecologist, bcz he may tell her in-laws about her being there and they may become concerned.. She decided to come through bus.. When she took the bus she was really tired.. They had a lot of rehearsals nowadays as the annual program is next week so yn had to rehearse the whole day.. Classes were suspended and only preparations are going.. One of yn's english teacher is helping her to prepare for journalism school.. She gave her a lot of books to read and made summer of those.. She also asked her to write a review paper on those books.. These were her initial work.. Then she needed to pick themes around the books and compare them based on the era those were written.. It may seem a little too literature oriented but it was for her to prepare writing and talking analytically about any topic.. Yn also applied to join the school newspaper for the next year.. Jungkook also applied for some internship for her this summer in the local newspaper office and some other volunteer work which may help her get in clg.. Yn just wanted the annual program to be over and she could get an 8 week long holiday which will give her enough time to complete all these overwhelming amounts of work..

Yn was looking down at her feet when suddenly she heard two people fighting outside in the road.. Many people were gathered around them to watch them fighting and trying to stop them.. In a flash of a second yn saw a very familiar face in that crowd.. A person very close to her, she knew but she didn't get the chance to verify it as the bus moved fast.. Yn shouted on the top of her lungs..

Yn- DAAAAAD…..

But no reply.. Nobody heard her other than the people in the bus.. They looked at her weirdly.. Yn didn't care.. She was slapping the glass window.. And tears were falling down from her eyes..

An older woman came to her..

Woman- do you need anything..

Yn- th-that wa-was my da-dad… 

Woman- relax kid.. You may have seen the wrong person and assumed like your dad…

She patted yn's shoulder and moved on.. 

Yn's tears didn't stop..

What did she saw?? Her dad?? How can that be?? She never saw her dad in these years.. Maybe she was tired and seeing things.. 

Yn in mind- maybe I am seeing things,but still it was so real.. Dad.. I miss you.. I never expected to see you.. I miss you.. 

After some time her stoppage came and she got off the bus.. She went into the house.. It was really late.. She already called Jungkook about her being late and Mrs Jeon also knew about it..

She went in and freshened up.. She saw Jungkook was so immersed in his work that he didn't even realise she came back home..

Yn liked him like that.. Hard working focused.. .

She showered, changed and came to jungkook..

Yn- did you even move from your seat the whole day?? In the morning I saw you sitting here..

Jungkook pulled her in his lap.. 

Jungkook- i did boxing and ate lunch.. 

Yn- wow..you moved.. Thank god.. 

Jungkook started tickling her as she started laughing loudly.. 

After several minutes of talking Jungkook spoke.. 

Jungkook- i am saying this with utmost respect, but i want to fuck you really bad..

Yn- wh-what???

Jungkook-yes baby.. You look so sexy.. 

He put his hand inside her t-shirt in her bra,touching her breasts and nipples.. 

Yn moaned in his touch.. 

Jungkook- so how was your day??

Yn continued moaning and couldn’t speak.. 

Jungkook- ohh baby.. Speak.. 

Yn just slapped his hands out of her t-shirt.. 

Yn- you know i can’t speak when you do this to me..

Jungkook- i have this huge effect on you??

Yn- shut up jungkooah..

Jungkook laughed seeing her all red.. 

Yn- i went to the gynaecologist today..

Jungkoook got serious and concerned..

Jungkook- what she said??

Yn- it happens when you first start having sex.. But I didn't know that..

Jungkook- me too.. 

Yn- and she also said condoms have some chances of conceiving so, we should use birth control pills..

Jungkook- and are you okay with this??

Yn- yehh.. I guess so.. Let's try it and see what happens..

Yn smiled at him.. Jungkook hugged her.. But in seconds he pulled out and his eyes got suddenly wide…

Jungkook- baby.. It’s great..

Yn- what??

Jungkook- the pills..

Yn- why??

Jungkook- now I can really cum inside you..

Jungkook started laughing, which bright eyes.. Yn hit him in his chest.. 

Yn- do you think about that all the time?? 

Jungkook- not all the time, but sometimes.. 

He snuggled in her chest..

Yn- why are you so horny all the time??

Jungkook- what can i do if my wife is so sexy.. 

Yn blushed, and then started laughing with him.. He surely can make her laugh like crazy…

Yn then remembered what she saw on the bus.. And got silent..

Jungkook looked up from her chest..

Jungkook- what happened??

Yn- i think i saw my father on the road today…