123. Cigerates, Ambition and Passion

Jungkook was out, for some “boy time” with hugo.. Hugo suddenly came this morning and told them that they needed some boy time and took Jungkook and left.. 

And for the first time in forever yn got some free time.. As Ava told her that she needed a long shower and left yn alone.. Yn first opened her ipad, but then she decided not to work… 

And looking at the view outside, there were a lot of things that came to her mind.. 

Yn pov

I have changed a lot.. A lot of things happened in this last year that made me change.. And now I like the way I am.. I like the way it feels to me.. 

It is very different… he came like a wind and blew my mind away.. Why can't I think straight when I am in his presence.. Is this what they call love?? I know I love him.. I know that I care for him, just the way I care for my mom and family.. And he is my family, I know that.. But one thing I still don't know is that this is intense.. This is strong.. Way stronger than any other bond I ever feeled.. Any other feelings that I ever feel are not enough for me to overcome this one..

And it scares me.. He scares me… I feel like I am losing my mind.. I have always used my mind to judge any situation, but now I feel that I am losing in front of him.. 

I am scared to admit that i can leave everything behind to be with him, that i can go through any level of sacrific and torture to be with him.. And somehow this is not me.. 

And I can't let this win.. I can’t let these feelings overcome me.. Me I am me, yn.. I have a lot of things to do.. I can’t let it all go due to some emotions.. I can’t just lose my strength for revenge and for the ambition to get my company back for him.. I can’t… 

What just happened a few days ago shouldn’t be repeated ever again.. The way I got pregnant.. I should never be in that place again.. I want to be a mother, and I want to spend my life with him, but not now.. This is not the time.. I can only focus on myself and my career now.. I know he is my husband, but I mustn't be too invested in this relationship.. Otherwise I would forget everything.. Everything I am living for.. 

End of yn pov

Jungkook suddenly placed a kiss on yn’s cheeks.. She didn’t notice him before.. She was shocked.. And the scared expression on her face made Jungkook laugh…

Jungkook- what were you thinking??

Yn sighed- about you..

Jungkook smirked- what about me??? 

Yn smiled- nothing as such.. 

Jungkook chuckled- maybe like how handsome I am, or how great a husband I am, or maybe how romantic I am… you have never seen anyone like me.. 

He started laughing… but looking at him yn only smiled a little..

Yn- true.. I have never seen anyone like you.. 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows- are you really saying this?? Or are you possessed?? You never say things like this to me….

Yn smiled- but i am changing.. You are making me change…

Jungkook smiled and sat beside her.. He caressed her cheek…

Jungkook whispered- I know baby.. And I like it very much.. 

Yn smiled- you didn’t like me before???
Jungkook smiled- I did.. But it is only normal that you would change, and I would change.. Bcz we have our entire life ahead to live.. To enjoy and have fun.. So it is natural that various circumstances will change us, and we will grow and become better versions of ourselves.. But..