150. Beneath The Surface

Yn- god.. Why am i born as a girl??? It would be so good if i was a boy...

Jungkook chuckled while biting his lower lip..

Jungkook- why???

Yn- i don't like getting ready everyday.. It takes so much time to do hair and makeup and dress up.. And i have one weekend, i even have to go out...

Jungkook checked me out from top to bottom..

Jungkook- i saw you started dressing up.. And you changed your dressing style, and clothes, and when we got married you used to forget putting moisturiser..

Yn smiled- my mom forced me with a skincare just before the wedding.. She told me, if i don't moisturise then you won't like me.. Boys like plump skins..

Jungkook started laughing.. And i went and sat on his lap... i caressed his cheek, he was still checking the phone, waiting for someone who will give him information and address for the people who studied with our parents..

Yn- how do you know so many people who can do these kind of jobs??

Jungkook- friends.. Through friends.. Everybody knows everybody through friends..

Yn- then how do you have so many friends??
Jungkook looked at me in the eyes.

Jungkook- i actually only have 2 or 3 friends.. But if not actually there are so many, with whom i talk and spend time with.. Like alisa.. And today you blow her off.. Maybe her dad was some minister or something, whom i can ask for help when needed..

Yn chuckled- i can't believe you are still talking abbott her..

I got up from his lap, exhausted from his obsession with that girl.. But as usal he forcefully pulled me back.. He kissed my neck..

Jungkook- she is nothing to me baby.. Really.. Look at me.. Can't you see??

Yn- what???

Jungkook- i am hopelessly in love with you.. It is written all over my face..

Yn- leave me.. My skirt is not comfortable to sit on you lap..

Jungkook sighed- what is it?? Why have you changed your wardrobe??

Yn- it's nothing..

Jungkook- aren't you going to tell me??? Why you put so much effort to get dressed, and you look like a lady.. Tight short dresses, bold colours, lipstick, and whatever you put on your eyes.. Why??? Why all these???

Yn gasped- you don't like this?? Do i look ugly???

Jungkook chuckled- you look like a fucking meal.. I wanna eat you now.. And you look sexy as hell every morning, and evening..

Yn blushed- so this is good..

Jungkook- ya.. It is great.. But i want to know the reason.. Tell me..

I gulped down..

Yn- we need to talk..

Jungkook- ohh shit.. I don't like this sentence.. This never leads to good conversation..

Yn smiled- nothing like that.. Come and sit..

I made him sit on the edge of the bed infront of me..

Yn smiled- i know you have big values, and morals.. And your prestige.. And everything.. But.. as i worked in the company, i did so much good work, that all of my bosses gave good review about me to dad.. So he gave me a raise..

Jungkook made a frown.. And before he could say anything i decided to speak again..

Yn- and i met several other business women, and learned that i need to dress well to be taken seriously.. And so i had to do this.. And also that i am not young anymore.. I need to put makeup on and look good...