117. I Will Never Forget This

Jugnkook closed his eyes unknowingly, not wanting to see what was in front of him, but with the light coming to his face, he opened his eyes slowly… 

There she was.. Yn.. lying in bed.. Unharmed.. There was nothing, so strings or needles attached to her.. Her face looked puffy.. And swollen.. And she seemed to be sleeping…

There was a nurse sitting beside her in the stool.. When Jungkook entered.. She looked at him.. And with a smile she nodded.. 

Jungkook couldn’t smile or nod or do anything… he walked hurriedly in, and was going to touch yn, before the nurse stopped him.. 

Nurse- i think we should talk before you talk to her.. And please stay quiet, she is sleeping.. Jungkook- is she alright???

Nurse- she is fine now.. Just sleeping.. Don’t worry… come to the other room with me.. 

There was a room connected with the room yn was in, and the nurse took him to that room, and asked him to sit.. While she went to call the doctor… 

Jungkook sat, and within seconds the doctor came in.. a very fair blonde middle aged man, with a soft smile on his face.. 

Doctor- mr jungkook.. You are the husband on yn??

Jungkook- yes.. What happened to her??

Doctor moved his head side to side along with his hands.. 

Doctor- nothing.. Don’t worry.. He fainted in the middle of the road while running.. So someone brought her here.. 

Jungkook- why??

Doctor- you may not know but she was pregnant, and she also didn’t know.. 

Jungkook was shocked- WHAT?? WHEN??

Doctor- it seems quite early.. Several weeks maybe.. But as she didn’t know and some things happened, so while running today, she miscarried the baby.. Started bleeding and fainted.. 

Jungkook was way too shocked to respond.. He cannot speak a single thing.. And it wasn’t even getting in his head.. Whatever the doctor says.. It was way too intense.. 

Doctor- are you okay??

Jungkook nodded- yes..

Doctor- we tested everything.. And then we gave her some medicine, so that she could sleep.. There is nothing wrong otherwise..

Jungkook- so what should i do now??

Doctor- be her support system.. You know how hard it can be for a woman to go through all this.. 

A tear rolled her jungkook’s eyes which he wasn’t aware of..

Doctor- until she wakes up, wait… and then you can take her home.. And as I see you are here to travel, so you have my permission.. You don’t need to be careful.. She is perfectly fine.. 

Jungkook whispered- thank you.. 

And he left the room to enter yn’s room.. Where she was still sleeping… Jungkook sat beside her on the bed.. And looked at her face.. Her face seemed red, was she crying?? Did they tell her??? Definitely… 

Jungkook pov

Why were you crying baby?? Didn’t you know that you were pregnant??? Now when you wake up, what am I supposed to say?? I don’t know what to feel.. Were you pregnant.. A baby?? My baby?? I didn’t knew

I haven't felt a single thing.. I didn’t even know that I was going to be a dad, but why am I crying now?? Why are tears dropping from my eyes.?? 

***

It had been 15 minutes since jungkook sat beside yn.. She was sleeping, and Jungkook was just sitting beside her.. Suddenly Jungkook moved a little to drink some water, which made yn wake up.. 

She opened her eyes to see him drinking water from the bottle.. She tried figuring out where she was.. And slowly she remembered everything.. 

Yn whispered- jungkookahh..

Jungkook turned back immediately.. And placing the bottle down hurriedly came close to her.. 

Jungkook cupped her cheeks- are you alright??

Yn nodded- when did you come??

Jungkook-  they called me.. Yn closed her eyes for a minute.. 

Yn- i fell asleep.. They gave a lot of medicines.. 

Jungkook smiled- I know... It is alright..

Yn whispered- I am sorry.. I didn’t know.. 

Jungkook understood what she was talking about.. And he caressed her cheeks with his thumb..

Yn- i haven't  even felt anything.. I don’t know.. When this happened… i guess when i came back to mom’s house, fighting, i forgot to take the pill…

Jungkook smiled- it is alright.. Don’t think about it.. This can happen to anyone..

Yn gulped- but the baby.. 

Jungkook- don’t think about it yniie.. 

Yn- how can i not?? 

A tear rolled down yn’s eyes.. And she tried sitting up.. Jungkook helped her by holding her hand…

And when she sat up, she hugged him… and Jungkook started rubbing her back.. 

Yn- our kid.. Jungkookiee.. I didn’t know.. It was all my fault.. 

Jungkook- hushhh.. Don’t talk.. Nothing is your fault…

Yn- how can i miscarry?? Tell me?? I am strong.. I am its mother, how can I hurt it???

Jungkook parted away- and wiped tears off her face…

Jungkook- i don’t know.. But I know one thing, you didn’t do anything wrong.. Not all things are in our control.. This was one of the things.. And we have our entire life, we can have as many kids as you want.. Okay?? So don’t cry..

Yn- but this one… it is gone..

Jungkook- this one was never with us.. We didn’t know about its existence, and we never thought or planned about it.. We didn’t even dream of its future.. So it was nothing.. And it was not even a kid… these things happen in early pregnancy.. And it is nothing to worry about.. Just relax..

Yn- don’t you feel sad even a little??
Jungkook smiled- i do.. Not that i wanted the kid or something.. But bcs you are sad.. I love you so much.. And i can understand your feeling.. I know being a mother is different than being a dad.. But yn.. You are my everything.. You are way too young to take care of a baby.. And it isn’t possible for any of us to be fully present with the baby.. So don’t think about it.. 

Yn smiled and wiped her tears away- i guess i can never forget what happened.. But I don't want to make you sad.. And your point has logic.. We can’t do this half heartedly.. We have to do whatever we do properly.. 

Jungkook smiled- good girl.. Now smile.. And don’t cry about it.. It is okay to feel sad, but you have to promise me that you will not think about it all the time.. Okay??

Yn smiled- I do.. I promise you.. And I promise you, I will take care of your kid in future… I would be very careful.. 

Jungkok chuckled- ya.. Whenever in the future we decide to have kids.. 

Yn’s smile dropped- i can’t ever forget this.. 

Jungkook- you don’t have to.. I will also not be able to ever forget this.. But it is okay.. 

Autjor's note
Hey guys.. How are you???
Many of you guessed about yn's pregnancy news in this chapter.. And i wanted you guys to think that way..
But i think that life isn't all about good things you know..
And it would be really unfair to just make yn pregnant in this stage of life for the sake of storyline..
So here it is..
Did you like today's chapter???
Stay healthy...