Chapter 32

Jungkook- isn’t a romantic book supposed to be romantic??

Yn- ya.. But it is romantic in a different way..

Jungkook quickly moved and put his lips on hers.. Yn was shocked by his behaviour.. Then he pulled her waist close to his body.. Yn put her hands on his chest, still processing what happened.. He sucked her lips and put his tongue in her mouth and savoured it.. When yn started melting in his kiss he parted.. 

Jungkook- like this??

Yn’s eyes were still closed and lips apart- what??

Jungkook moved away from her totally- the book… is it like this???

Yn got back to her senses and reality..

Yn- ya. I mean no.. it was different..

Jungkook was totally enjoying teasing her.. He knew yn was never touched by a man before and she was new to this, and jungkook always took advantage of this.. He always does something that she wants more of but he leaves her craving for him.. He likes it when she wants him.. 

Jungkook was smiling internally, but somehow made a straight face- how??

Yn- it was not romantic in this way.. I mean kissing way.. I was romantic because the plot is in regency era london.. I love the era and the situations and the love people are feeling everything in the era aspect.. 

Jungkook- do they feel anything different from the people now?

Yn- i guess so.. Because it was scandalous for a woman to even touch a man with her bare hands, i mean you can’t handshake without gloves..

Jungkook- it is weird..

Yn- it is, but still very beautiful..

Jungkook- but not as much as you..

Yn blushed again…

Jungkook- how long are you going to blush at my every comment and action?? You are my wife now, you have to get used to these..

Yn- we just got married yesterday..

Jungkook- think about what our children say looking at you blushing at me all the time??

Yn- wow.. This time only children, not grandchildren??

Jungkook- sometimes we need to think about our own kids too.. He winked..

Yn hit him in the chest with her right hand- you are becoming too flirty..

Jungkook- common baby.. You are my wife.. I can be anything with you….

Yn got close to him and put her head on his chest and hugged his waist while closing her eyes- yes, you can.. I love you..

Jungkook- i love you too..

Time skip

Jungkook’s eyes opened hearing a knock on the door.. He found yn was sleeping on his chest peacefully.. He didn’t even know when their eyes closed.. They slept a lot today, maybe they are tired of the wedding day.. So much preparation and physical extortion.. But mainly mental exertion..

Jungkook replied- who??

Mrs jeon- its mom.. You two come down soon to eat.. Okay.. be quick.. We are waiting for you..

Jungkook- okay..

Jungkook looked at yn and saw her still sleeping peacefully.. 

Jungkook stroked her hair and rubbed her right cheek with his left thumb- baby.. Wake up.. Its already late.. Wake up.. Let's have dinner..

Yn moved a little and snuck in more in his chest- i am sleepy..

Jungkook- wake up now.. Let's eat dinner and then sleep.. Mom and dad are waiting for us..

Yn woke up hearing about mom and dad…

Jungkook stood and started walking while yn followed him rubbing her eyes with the back of her hand..