121. I Wanna See You Fucking Me 🔞

Yn was waiting patiently this time for his touch in her special spot.. She tried to control everything around her today already.. She made him do a lot of things which she wanted.. And she knew he didn’t mind it.. And she wanted more and more.. Being vulnerable, being open to him and only him, believing in him, and just being loved.. All of these feel so good…

Jungkook licked his lips before delving in her wet pussy.. Yn gasped really hard… in this cold weather, she was already nearly naked, and the cold wind was touching her private part, but now that he was connected to it, she felt warm.. Better.. 

She held his head to balance him and to give directions of her pleasure.. His hair is soft and fluffy, her fists grabbed them perfectly.. 

He licked her clit several times.. She was already very wet, and his touch was making her even more wet.. His finger went to her fold, rubbing then a parting them… yn’s gut was crunching in passion and pleasure.. 

Yn- ohh fuck.. 

Jungkook smirked while circling her clit. She was getting so wet, that juices started dripping through her thighs.. Jungkook inserted one finger in her pussy.. And as a  response she pulled his hair harder.. Jungkook knew he was doing it right.. He started fingering her slowly with his finger, first one and then two.. Fuck her juices were dripping a lot.. 

Yn- no no.. plz fuck me.. Stop this.. Please…

Yn was kinda screaming really loud.. Jungkook stood up in front of her looking her in the eyes, and licking her juices off his own finger… 

It was so sexy for yn to see him like that.. Holding his hoodie, yn pulled him for a kiss.. And he kissed her back..

Parting away from the kiss, Jungkook breathed heavily.. 

Jungkook whispered- turn on your back.. 

Yn couldn’t understand anything.. So she stared blankly at him…

Jungkook rubbed her cheek- turn on your back, if you want me to fuck you.. 

Yn whispered with a pout- but I wanna see you.. 

Jungkook chuckled- see me??

Yn blushed- I wanna see you doing that.. 

jungkook rubbed his thumb on her cheek- you wanna see me fucking you?? 

Yn looked down from his eyes to his lips, bcz it was uncomfortable.. 

Jungkook whispered- then we only have one option.. 

Yn looked up at his eyes again with curiosity… 

Jungkook kissed her lips, and placed his lips on her, not kissing, just being there touched, with each other breathing.. He started unbuttoning his jeans, and then finally unzipped it.. And with a sudden pull he picked yn up in his arms, wrapping her legs around his torso.. 

Yn gasped… not expecting this.. 

Jungkook smirked- now you can see me doing it upclose.. Okay baby???

Yn blushed while biting her lower lips.. Jungkook balanced yn against the three, to have some support. 

Jungkook- my hands are busy holding you.. So now can you do the pleasure of guiding me in you???

With her left hand, yn went down touching his length.. He was hard.. He was hard for a long time.. Rubbing her fingers against his length several times, he inserted his length inside of herself.. 

She wanted to close her eyes badly at that time, but she wanted to see his reaction also, so she desperately kept her eyes open, although her inside was clenching along his hardness.. Jungkook made a near “O” in her mouth, and then placed his lips on her collarbone, trying to gain strength and balance himself to thrust..