Chapter 33

They sat at the dinner table with their parents, yn smiled at them.. 

Yn- how was your day mom and dad??

Mr jeon- it was good.. How was yours? Did you have any trouble as it is your first day here?? Did you eat properly??

Yn- yes dad.. I had a good day..

Mrs jeon (smirked)- look at her… she is so tired and sleepy.. Jungkook, why do you make her so tired?? She needs to go to school tomorrow.. Don’t make her stay up tonight.. 

Yn’s eyes got wide and Jungkook choked on food and started drinking water.. But hearing them, Mr Jeon started laughing and Mrs Jeon joined him..

Yn looked down at her lap and silently continued eating.. She wanted to hide or bury herself as nobody could see her… why does everybody know about them?? She just doesn’t get it.. Does she give the vibe of being with him today?? 

After having dinner, Mrs Jeon was working in the kitchen, while the maids were cleaning the food mess, yn went to her…

Yn- mom.. Do you need any help?? Tell me what to do??

Mrs jeon- aww.. My poor baby.. You don’t have to work here.. And i have maids here and they can help me, you go and take rest.. You have to wake up early tomorrow for school.. 

Yn smiled and nodded in response.. She was about to go when Mrs Jeon called her again..

Mrs jeon- yn, tell me honestly, is he treating you well?? 

Yn was not expecting the question, she was blank and didn’t understand what to reply to her..

Mrs jeon- i mean, look, you two are young, and i know he loves you from childhood.. He was so excited to see you and love you.. And now he finally got you, when you are married, but it may be sudden for you.. Is he rough on you, or forcing you for something you don’t want??

Yn's cheeks got so red, all of a sudden, and she was a blushing mess, and couldn’t reply to mrs jeon.. But she decided to gather her courage, as she knew that mrs jeon is only concerned and she care for her..

Yn (while looking down)- no mom.. He is nice.. He behaves nicely with me.. (she ended with a smile)..

Mrs jeon smiled in reply to her- are you happy??

Yn nodded in response..

Mrs jeon rubbed her cheeks with her hand- i am happy for you.. Stay happy.. If you need anything or he is doing something you don’t like tell me okay?? And listen sleep nicely tonight you look tired, you have to go school tomorrow.. Wake up in time and the driver will drop you to school.. Good night..

Yn- good night..

Yn left the kitchen and went to the room and she showered and changed into her pyjamas.. After being ready for the night, she picked up her phone and called her mom..

Yn’s mom- you finally got time to call me??

Yn- aren’t you going to say hello??

Yn’s mom- how was your day??

Yn- it was good mom.. I called you because I am going to school tomorrow and I will meet you after school.. 

Yn’s mom- will you have time?? After school?? The rehearsal and the basketball??

Yn- I miss you mom.. I don’t care about anything else…

Yn’ mom- ohh my baby.. Plz don’t miss me.. Enjoy your life.. Be happy.. I am the happiest when you are happy.. And don’t worry, I will prepare some nice food for you tomorrow…

Yn- yes mom.. Okay.. good night.. 

Yn’s mom- good night..

Yn put the phone on charging and went to the living room and Jungkook was nowhere to be seen, so she packed her bag for tomorrow and her dress and everything she needed… after all these jungkook weren't there.. So she got in the bed and pulled the duvet on her and seconds later she fell into deep sleep…

Jungkook pov

Jungkook opened the door of the bedroom, only finding that yn was sleeping, he went near her while a smile appeared on his lips watching her sleeping peacefully..

Jungkook- mom was right.. She was so tired.. He got in the bed with her and pulled her close to him, her head on the crook of his neck.. She was softly breathing.. Jungkook shivered when her warm breath hit his neck.. But he controlled himself and looked at her admiring her face and her beauty.. He pecked her forehead lightly.. 

Jungkook- good night baby.. Sleep tight..