Chapter 50

Jungkook was still sitting there, watching some game analogy on youtube.. Yn went to him.. And sat beside him.. Jungkook looked up at her.. And smiled.. And then he again focused on the video.. Yn was thinking and trying to figure out what to say to him and how to make up and how to act or behave.. This is different.. She now has to show her love to the people she loves.. And Jungkook is one of the most important people in her life, if not the most important.. 

Yn in mind- how should iact?? Can I actually show love??

Jungkook noticed, yn looking at him and uneasiness in her body language.. So he looked up at her.. 

Jungkook- what happened?? Do you want something?? 

Yn- i need to talk to you.. 

Jungkook turned the phone screen off and placed it on the tea table.. And he turned towards her.. Concern in his face..

Yn- look i need to say something to you.. But just let me finish okay? Don’t stop me..

Jungkook nodded his head..

Yn- yesterday when I was there I was kidnapped and alone.. I was really scared.. Not because of my life, but rather i couldn’t see the people i love if i died.. And that made me feel scared… you know you are one of the most important people in my life.. It is true that we got married in a troubling circumstance but you know that I love you.. But I was really busy from the day we met, and I was scared to show my love towards you.. I thought people would judge.. I felt that I am not in the position to be loved, or can love other people.. I never got affection from my mom.. She loved me always but she never showed it to  me.. After my dad, I never felt love.. I made myself understand that she is going through a lot emotionally and struggling in her life.. So it is only fair to understand her.. And I did that.. I always understood her.. And in the meantime, i stopped showing to other people what i feel.. Because it didn’t matter..

A tear rolled down her eyes.. Jungkook looked intently at her.. 

Yn- jungkook.. You showed me love.. You made me feel special.. But I was scared, and though it shouldn’t be like that.. It shouldn’t be shown, and i don’t deserve it.. Whenever you showed affection to me, either i changed the point of conversation or in front of other people i behaved distant.. But yesterday i realised that how foolish i am.. This is one life that we got, and i don’t want to waste my life, thinking about what others think about me.. I am sorry, i behaved that way with you.. I am really sorry i didn’t show you how much i love you.. And i am guilty for the same thing to others, to our parents.. But i want to change it now.. I want to be myself.. Would you plz forgive me and help me??

Yn closed her eyes.. And looked downwards to her hands.. Jungkook’s eyes were wide open trying to figure out how to respond.. 

Jungkook- yn.. Are you alright?? 

Yn- yaa..

Jungkook- don’t cry babe.. Although I would never fully understand you, as I was very privileged, and I lived in a happy environment, but still I feel you.. It is okay that you feel like that.. It is nothing to be ashamed of.. And I am here beside you, today, now and this is what matters, not what happened in the past.. I am so happy that you made your decision on how you want to show up to others.. And I am okay with that.. 

Yn looked at him.. A weak smile on his face… yn went and buried her face on his chest.. Hugging him tightly… Jungkook hugged her back.. Yn’s tears were not stopping and Jungkook didn’t even try to stop her.. He just sat there rubbing his hands on her back.. 

When yn woke up, she was in jungkook’s arms, both lying down on the couch…her head on jungkook’s chest, and jungkook’s head on the handstand of the couch.. They both fell asleep.. The last thing yn remembered was she was crying in his arms, and somehow she must have fallen asleep… jungkook was still sleeping, snoring lightly.. Yn stood straight and checked her phone.. It is already 2 hours later.. 

Yn- we slept for 2 hours.. 

She went to the bedroom and sat on the bed.. Not knowing what to do.. The first thing that came to her mind, required some shopping.. And she knew she wouldn’t be allowed to go shopping alone.. So she quickly changed, and went to Mrs jeon.

Yn- mom.. I need some shopping to do for jungkook.. I would give him a surprise.. Can I take the car??

Mrs Jeon was really supportive and she agreed to her question.. Yn took the car along with the driver and went to the nearby shopping mall.. She bought all the stuff she needed from the stores, and quickly came back home.. She knew Jungkook wouldn’t be happy if he didn't see her after waking up.. And mainly it will not be a surprise if he knows that she went shopping.. Let alone the scolding she will get bcz she went alone..