Chapter 23

Jungkook knew she wanted him, like he wanted her.. But he feared hurting her.. She didn’t even have a boyfriend, that means, surely she is a virgin.. Jungkook never had sex with a virgin.. Ya.. he had sex before.. Not because he wanted it, rather peer pressure.. In the USA every boy was doing it, so he also had to.. He slept with 3 girls for sometime, but he wasn’t interested in them.. He felt bad, like he was using them.. He liked yn from childhood, but it wasn’t reciprocated, and how can he wait for her until they meet.. Although his parents say they are gonna get married, he didn’t even see her for once in these long years, not even talked to her on the phone, only pictures.. He jerked off himself many times thinking about her.. When he slept with those girls, he didn’t think about her, he didn’t have the time to think about her.. He felt sorry for them, although they had mutual agreement for having “no connection sex”, he didn’t wanted it to be like that..

Tonight it is her, she is in his arms, and she is his, for today, tomorrow, everyday for rest of his life.. He doesn’t want anyone else, ever, only her, he wants this to make pleasurable for her..

They were kissing for a long time and jungkook suddenly bit her lower lips, she made a small moaning noise and opened her lips, and jungkook pushed his tongue in her mouth, yn waited for some seconds and then replied it.. Jungkook wanted more of her, and pushed his tongue further, but suddenly their teeth clashed, as Jungkook had some pretty huge teeths and the kiss also went really fast.. 

Yn stopped while saying- ouch.. What was that?

Jungkook smiled and looked at her, her lips were puffy and she rubbed her front teeth with her hands.. 

Jungkook- it happens baby..

And he again went to kiss her and finally he moved his right hand from her face to her waist, and his hand was still moving downwards, while yn stopped him, and sat straight.. Jungkook got confused.. He also sat straight..

Jungkook- what happened baby??

Yn- I need to ask you something…

Jungkook- what??

Yn- something about your past..

Jungkook- now baby?? Please not now.. We have rest of the life to discuss it..

He sulked and tried pulling yn close to him, but she sat straight and didn’t move…

Yn- i need to know this..

Jungkook sighed- what is it??

Yn- you did it before?

Jungkook- what??

Yn- it..

Jungkook was expressionless and blank..

Yn asked in a little louder voice - you had sex before??

Jungkook’s face changed totally.. The blank face turned into a horrified face..he didn’t know what to say.. He didn’t want to lie, but he also wanted tonight for him and if he starts explaining stuff to yn, it will take a long time…

Jungkook- why are you asking this??

Yn- you told me before the wedding that you have experience with girls..

Jungkook in mind- you are gone for.. Now you have to say everything to her..

Jungkook- yaa.. 

Yn’s eyes got wide.. She didn’t expect this answer.. She thought Jungkook would say he was joking, but he didn’t.. 

Yn thought so much about their first time, first love and first touch.. She felt wronged… she will never be anything first for jungkook.. Not first kiss, not first touch, for even first sex.. Is she angry with him?? No she is not.. It is not his fault that they had to marry… she just felt something heavy in her chest..

Junngkook understood that yn got really hurt..

Jungkook- but baby.. It was not like that.. I got a challenge from my friends that I have to sleep with a girl.. I slept with those whom I didn't even talk to... 

Yn looked at him and sighed.. Tears filled her eyes..