Chaos II

As Shivi hurriedly enters Ram's room only to find out her mother there talking to her brother. As soon as Ram sees her face he immediately knows that something is bothering her. 

Ram- What happened Shivi? Is something bothering you? 

Shivi looks at her mom nervously. There she was, Nandini Kapoor, she was angrily staring at Shivi. Shivi instantly knew what does that stare mean. She is being prohibited from uttering a single word to Ram. 

Shivi- No Vai. Everything's fine. Are you going somewhere? 

Shivi asks as she notices Pawan packing for Ram. 

Ram- Yeah, I have that business tour. I must go tomorrow. 

Shivi- But tomorrow is my sangeet na, vai? 

Ram- Yeah. And I'll be leaving at the end of the ceremony. It is really very important bacche. 

Shivi- Am I not? 

Ram- Of course, bacche. That's why I'll be leaving at the end of the ceremony. 

Ram says that while caressing Shivi's head. His baby sister. She's the apple of his eye. Hurting Shivi is something that he can't even dream of. And Shivi knows that too. If she could tell her brother about Akki, her brother will ignore everything just to unite them. But she can't tell him that right now due to the presence of her mom. Instead, Shivi thinks of a plan. She plans to run away after sangeet. She plans to elope and marry Akki. 

The next while everybody was enjoying the ceremony Shivi was mentally preparing to run. At the end of the ceremony, when Ram was leaving she ran to her brother and said, "I love you, vai." Ram was a bit shocked at this as Shivi hardly says these words.

Ram- I love you too, bacche. But you are saying I love you in such a manner that this is not your sangeet but your vidaai. Why so sad? 

Shivi- Stop it vai. Your filmy dialogues are so boring. 

Ram- (laughing) That's more like my Shivi. Now go and take some rest. You have to be the most beautiful bride, right? 

Shivi- Yeah, Bye.

Ram- Bye.

As Ram goes away, Shivi also hops on a taxi and goes to Sood house. 

It's 9 pm. Priya goes to open the door hearing some abrupt knocking. 

On the other side of the door, Shivina was standing. 

Priya- Shivi, you are here? 

Shivi- Please, save me Pri di. Only you can save me. 

Akki came to the door following Priya. He was also shocked by seeing Shivi.

Priya- (Facing Akki) Akki, what is happening did you know anything about this? 

Akki- Di, something must have happened to Shivi. (facing Shivi) What happened Shivi? Come inside. Sit here. 

Akki takes Shivi to the living room, makes her sit there, and gives her some water to drink. 

Priya- Is anyone going to tell me what is happening here?

Shivi- I am going to be doomed Pri di. 

Priya- What?