Yearning ll

The next morning Ram had fixed a meeting with Krish. Priya had told Sara about the investigation. Sara promised to help them. She offered Ram to meet Krish in her bakery to keep the meeting confidential. 

After the initial greeting between Ram and Krish, Krish asked a question that would raise Ram's eyebrows. 

Krish- Didn't Priya come?

Ram-... No. She is too busy for this. And to remind you Mr. Krish Dikshit, it is I, who is your client. Not my wife.

Krish- Yes, of course. I asked because...

Ram- I am not interested in the reason. Let's talk about the case. So, you talked to inspector Sawant. What do you think of the situation. What will be your first step? 

Krish- Yeah, I am going to Jaipur. Mahendra Sood is hiding there. I'll monitor his movements. It's been months since he went to Jaipur. He ought to take some action now. He'll try to come to Mumbai and he'll definitely contact with the master planner. 

Ram- How can you be so sure of it?

Krish- A detective's hunch is never wrong, Mr. Kapoor. 

Ram raised his eyebrow once again. 

"Even he calls me Mr. Kapoor. Why they have so many similarities? And why does he search for my Priya?", he thought.

At this point, Ram was quite bothered by Krish. 

Ram- Ok, so, do that. And goodbye. 

Krish- Goodbye, Mr. Kapoor. 

Ram was about to say something. But he refrained himself. He nodded. Krish left the bakery. Ram ran to the kitchen. 

Ram- Sara di, I'm famished. Do you have something? 

Sara- Yes, of course. I've made muffins today. Fresh outta oven. 

Sara gave Ram five piping hot chocolate muffins. Ram didn't delay to take a big bite of that. He started to talk to Sara with mouth full of muffin-bite.

Ram- Sara di, tell me something. What do you think of Krish? 

Sara- I don't know much about him. 

Ram- Why? Wasn't he Priya's classmate? 

Sara- Yes, but Priya never talked about him. Priya hardly talked to any boys back then. She...

Ram- hated men. I know. 

Sara- [Chuckling] Ha. Exactly. And also, she didn't interact with all of her classmates back then. She only had one friend. 

Ram- Twinkle? 

Sara- Ha. Twinkle. 

Ram- Hmm.

Sara- But why do you ask? 

Ram- Baas, aise hi. By the way, inn muffins ko damad-khata mein maat dalna. I'll pay for these. 

Sara- No, no, Ram. I can't take money for these. 

Ram- Areh, aise kaise chalega. Paanch paanch muffins kha gaya mein. Mere liye aapki business thaap hone wali hain, mein bata raha hoon aapse. 

Sara- Kuch nahin hoga. Tum jaao aab. Aur ye baaki ke 5 muffins leke jaana. Tumhare uss gang ko bhi khila dena. 

Ram- Ha, ye achha hain. Sab ko khilaiyen aap. Meri puri office ko khilaiyen. 

Ram pouted. Sara laughed seeing his cute face. Suddenly, an idea crossed Ram's mind. 

Ram- Sara di, ek kaam karte hain. Aap khilayengi meri puri office ko? 

Sara- Nahin, Ram that'll be too much. Tab to meri business pakka bandh ho jayega.