Support to each other

Ram- What should we do?

Priya- I have no idea.

Both looked at each other seating side by side. They sat there for who knows how much time, completely clueless. 

Their stupor broke with a phone call. Ram picked his phone and saw Adi's name on the screen. He wiped his tears and received the call. 

Ram- Ha, Adi, bol.

Adi- Yaar, where are you? We have a meeting at 10 and you are not here yet. 

Ram- O ha, I had forgotten, Sorry. 

Adi- Tu meeting ke baare me vul gaya? Ram, tu thik hain? 

Ram- Ha, of course. I'm coming. 

Adi- Jaldi aja. Bohot saare meeting hain aaj. 

Adi cut the call. 

Ram- I have to go. I had a lot of scheduled meeting for today. 

Priya- Hmm. 

Ram- I'll be late tonight. 

Priya- Hmm.

Ram- Don't wait for me. 

A pensive affirmative word came out of Priya. Ram noticed the pensive tone of her.

Ram stood up and so did Priya. They faced each other and looked into each other's eyes. 

There were tears, fear and helplessness in their eyes.

Seeing a devastated Ram, Priya tried to hide her eyes. She didn't want Ram to break down. She wanted to pretend to be strong. As she was about to tidy up the bed to pretend to be normal Ram held her hand. 

The bangles she had adorned herself the day before were still on her wrists. Ram took her hand on his and slowly caress them. 

Priya couldn't hide her emotions anymore

Priya couldn't hide her emotions anymore. She looked into Ram's eyes with a hope. She didn't want to put any pressure or expectation on Ram, but the deepest corner of heart wanted Ram to soothe her. Her heart was yearning to hear two words of love or assurance from him.