Touch Wood

Sara- Akki, count them before keeping them in the boxes. You always mess up. 

Akki- Why are you scolding me like Priya di? Look, I am doing everything nicely. 

Sara- Ha. Ha. Very good.

Akki- Sab Soods aaj Priya di bann gaye. Everyone is scolding me today. 

Sara- Areh, Shivi has a big event tomorrow. Everyone is trying to make it perfect. And here you are. No seriousness! 

Sara complained while Akki was sitting near her. 

Akki- But I am helping na? 

Sandy- Not enough. 

Sandy yelled from the kitchen. Shivi came from another room with big boxes in her hand.

Shivi- Thank you Sandy, for the support. Look, Akki, everyone understands the gravity of the situation but you. 

Akki- But what have I done?

Shivi- You are not doing enough!

Akki- Areh! What is with this "not enough"? What else should I do? 

Akki asked in frustration. Shivi and Sara looked at each other not knowing how to explain this to Akki. Suddenly, Sara's phone rang. She exclaimed watching Priya's name on the screen. 

Sara- Areh, It's Priya!! Priya is calling. 

Everybody around her didn't take a moment to gather around Sara. She received the video call. Everyone screamed. 

"Hi Pri di!!!"

Priya smiled watching everyone's happy faces and enthusiasm to talk to her. 

Priya- Hi. How are you all? And how is the preparation? 

Shivi- Don't even mention preparation, Pri di. I'm so stressed. And there is so much work. And Akki isn't helping me enough. 

Shivi took the phone from Sara and started complaining. Akki interrupted and took the phone from her. 

Akki- Di, I'm trying my best. But everyone is saying, I'm not doing enough. 

Sara- Areh, Priya, he's the one who is completely unbothered about the event. 

Akki- I'm unbothered because, I know everything will go smoothly.

Priya- That's good. Being unbothered is the best thing. 

Akki- See, I'm doing good!

Akki declared to the whole family. Shivi took the phone from him.

Shivi- Listen, Pri di, it is my first time launching Diwali collection. There is so much work to do. So many things to check. And I collaborated with another designer. There is so much on my plate. And Akki is just chilling here. Shouldn't he at least tell me that it's going to be alright?