Matchmaking I

Upon arriving, Ram explains everything to Shivi. Shivi gets upset. Ram assuaged her. 

Ram- Don't you worry bacche. I'll find the most eligible bachelor for Priya as quickly as possible. Then Akki's promise will be fulfilled. And I'll give your hands to Akki. I really liked that boy. 

Shivi- Akki is really sweet, isn't he Ram vai? I knew you'd like him. 

Ram smiles. While Shivi continues.

Shivi- Akki loves Pri di. He always talks about Pri di. How she sacrificed her life for them. I really hope she finds a good husband as soon as possible. 

Ram- Areh! When did my Shivi become so understandable and mature? 

Shivi- Akki and Pri di made so vai. They showed me a different side of the world. 

Ram- I'm glad that you are going to get a guy like Akki. 

Ram kisses Shivi's head. 

After the conversation, Ram heads to the office, to his gang. Adi, Vikrant, Brinda, and Kunal were waiting for him. 

As soon as, Ram entered the office Brinda spoke up. 

Bri- Jaan, what happened that you called this emergency meeting? 

Ram- We need to find a bridegroom.

Adi- Huh! Shivi wants one more? 

Ram- Areh no yaar. It's for Akki's sister, Priya.

Adi- That khadus Priya? 

Bri- Khadus Priya? Who's that? 

Adi- Baby, it's Akki's sister. She's so rude, yaar. 

Bri- Why do we have to find a groom for her? 

Ram explains everything to the gang at this point. The gang becomes emotional listening to Priya's story. More than Priya's story it was Ram's own emotion that softened them. 

Bri- Ok, Jaan, I want to meet Priya. You'll introduce me to her and then I'll find the most suitable person for her. 

Ram hugs Bri. 

Ram- Bri, my jaan. You are a lifesaver. I always knew I could depend on you. Everyone else is duffer here.

Vikrant- O vai, we are duffer? Ok, don't come to us with your business problems anymore. Let's go vai. We don't have any value here. 

Ram- Areh, stop yaar. You have tons of value here. Come hug me now. 

Saying this they all share a group hug. 

On the other hand, everyone in the Sood family starts searching for the suitable one. Priya becomes downright irritated seeing all this. At night, she goes to talk to Meera maa in her room.

Priya- Maa, what have you guys started? I am telling you I am not going to marry. 

Meera- Why, Priya? 

Priya- Marriage, love- Neither do I believe in them nor do I have any interest in them. I am happy with my life. And I want to stay like this. 

Meera- But, Priya. You will be all alone. That's not a life to lead. 

Priya- I am alone, and this loneliness is much more comfortable for me. 

Meera- [angrily] But you won't be able to stay like this. You are not alone now that's why you don't know how it feels to be truly alone. One day I will die. Your siblings are gonna get busy in their own life. Then you'll be all alone.

[Calmly] You'll have to live an unhappy life if you choose to be alone. 

Priya- Marriage isn't any key to happiness maa. You were married. Did your loneliness disappear? Sara di was married. Is she happy in her marriage? 

Meera- All men are not the same Priya. Try to understand that. 

Priya- You should understand maa. All men are the same. No one is different.