First Encounter

Priya was shocked seeing Shivi's state. 

Shivi- Pri di, I really love Akki. And I want to marry only him. But my family is against this relationship and they are forcing me into marriage with Sid. I hate that guy. 

Priya- Didn't you try to explain this to your family? 

Shivi- Of course, Pri di. For countless times. But they are listening to me, Pri di. Now you are my only hope. 

Priya- What can I do here? 

Akki- Please, Pri di. Please help us. Shivi is telling the truth. 

Priya- Ok. but...

Shivi- Please Pri di. No, but. They are torturing me Pri di. Please save me. 

At that moment Priya became concerned and protective of Shivi. 

In Kapoor mansion,  Nandini was searching for Shivi. 

Nandini- Tarun, have you seen Shivi. 

Tarun- No mam. 

Nandini- Ok. Please, look for her. She isn't in her room. And inform me when you find her. 

Tarun- Ok mam. 

After a few moments, Tarunb informs her that Shivi is nowhere to be found. Nandini gets shocked. 

Nandini- What is this girl up to now? Even her phone is switched off. Shubhu, have you seen your sister? 

Shubham- No, but she is somewhere in the house. Where else is she gonna go? 

Nandini- No, Shubhu I have checked the entire house. She is nowhere in the house. Shubhu, please tell me your sister hasn't eloped. 

Ram- Who hasn't eloped, mom? 

Ram's voice shocks Nandini even more. She can't understand why Ram is there. He was supposed to be on a plane right now. Before she could respond Tarun speaks up. 

Tarun- Sir, we can't find Shivi mam anywhere in the house. 

Ram- What? 

Shubham- I think she has eloped with that gym trainer. 

Nandini facepalms at Shubham and Tarun's stupidity. Now she'll have to tell Ram the entire truth. After hearing this Ram will break this marriage with Sid for sure. 

Ram- Please, will anyone tell me what's going on? 

Nandini- Ram, listen. That Shivi's gym trainer, he had his eyes on Shivi. I think he kidnapped our Shivi.

Ram- What? Why didn't you tell me this before? I am calling Adi. What is his name? 

Nandini- Akshay Mehta. 

Soon Ram calls Adi and finds out where Akshay Mehta lives. Ram, Adi, Vikrant, and Kunal leaves for Akshay's home. On the other hand, Shubham calls the cops. 

As Priya was trying to understand the gravity of the incident she hears a loud banging on the door. Meera maa, Sara di, Sady, and Akshay's parents were standing there like stones upon hearing all the stories. So, Priya went to open the door. 

Upon opening the door her eyes fall on this man, wearing a suit, profusely sweating. 

Ram- Are you Akshay Mehta? 

Priya- Do I look like a guy? Of course not. 

By that time everyone comes to the door- Meera maa, Sara, Sandy, Mama, Mami, Akki even Shivi. Suddenly, Ram noticed Shivi. 

Ram- Shivi, bacchi, come here quickly. Your vai is here, you have nothing to fear. 

Priya- One minute. What do you mean by "nothing to fear." Who are you to call her like this? Who are you? Don't you ever try to step ahead. Go away from my house.

Ram- One second. First of all, don't touch me. 

Priya- I am not gonna touch you anyway. 

Ram- Ok, so secondly. Who am I? What do you mean by that? I am Ram Kapoor. 

Priya- Ram is quite a familiar name, so is the Kapoor surname. Do you expect me to know all the Ram Kapoors in the world?  

Ram- What?

 Ram becomes baffled at her behavior. He looks at Adi and says, "This girl is talking right back at me." 

Priya- What are you saying to him? You are here at my home. Look at me and talk to me. Who are you?