Kabhi Kabhi

Priya woke up in the morning to find her hand intertwined with Ram's. She looked at her sleeping husband. The first rays of the sun were playing on his closed eyelids. His unruly curls fell on his face.

Priya moved those delicately to see his sleeping face. Ram moved in his sleep. Priya became alert and pretended to sleep as she wasn't ready to show her silly antics yet. 

Ram woke up. He looked at their fingers intertwined. He smiled and pulled Priya's hand closer to his lips to place a kiss. Priya couldn't help but blush at the touch of his lips on her fingers. Ram moved closer to her and whispered into her ears.

Ram- Good morning, biwi!  

Priya couldn't hide her smile. She had to break her pretense. 

Ram- Rise and shine!

Priya- Sometimes you treat me like a little kid. 

Ram- Not at all. I just want to pamper you so much! 

Priya- This is pampering? This is babying. 

Ram- This is nothing. I want to pamper you so much more. But you don't give me any chance. Wait until you become pregnant. I will pamper you so much. I'll massage your head, and give you a new hairstyle. You know. I'll treat you like a queen. I won't listen to you at all. 

Priya chuckled listening to him. 

Ram- Achha, suno na. It's only 5 in the morning. And you are looking ravishing. May I have a kiss?

Ram spoke in a husky voice while pulling her closer. 

Priya- And we are on the terrace. 

Ram- We can be in the room. Come on get up. and let's go to the room.

He helped her to get up and walked to the room with her grabbing a pillow. 

As soon as they entered their room. Ram locked the door, threw the pillow on the floor, and pinned her against the closed door. Priya had started to enjoy those impromptu moments between them which Ram often initiated. 

He kissed her on the cheeks. The sensation of his lips brushing against her skin was a gentle reminder that she was cherished from the very start of the day. She let her guard down and indulged herself in the warm love her husband was showering her with. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.  

Suddenly Priya felt something on her thigh. She broke the kiss and looked down. Ram looked down too.

Ram- Oh, sorry. Morning wood. But I will just take a cold shower. Subha subha mein uninvited guest nahi banunga. 

Ram was about to go away, but Priya held his hand. 

Ram stopped and looked at her. Priya spoke in a shy voice. 

Priya- Agar bante to... achha hota... Okay bye. 

She left his hand and ran to the washroom. It took Ram a few seconds to apprehend her invitation. When he understood his eyes lit up. He ran after her. 

Ram- P... Priyaaa... Did you mean that we should... Areh, who runs away after giving such a beautiful invitation. 

Ram kept knocking on the door. Inside Priya was freshening up while grinning sheepishly. She couldn't believe that she said those words to Ram. 

She looked at the mirror and spoke in a low voice.  

Priya- Ye sab na, Mr. Kapoor ki galti hain. Kya se kya bana diyan unhone mujhe. 

After trying to compose herself she opened the door slightly. Ram was just outside the door. 

Ram- Who runs away after sending this beautiful invitation?