By Your Side

Priya came home with Ram. 

Shivi and Ram's friends welcomed her with flowers and confetti. Sara and Akshay were also there.

Shivi hugged her and welcomed her. 

Nandini didn't like the fact that Priya returned to Ram's life. But at the same time, she felt thankful to her. As it was she who saved her Shivi from heartbreak. She walked towards Priya and hugged her gently.

Nandini- Welcome home, Priya.

After all the pleasantries Sara & Bri took Priya to her room. To her astonishment, she found the whole room decorated with hundreds of roses. In the midst of the bed there was another bouquet of rose which had a welcome note for her. 

Priya took the welcome note and opened it

Priya took the welcome note and opened it. As soon as she recognized the handwriting to be her husband's a smile arrived on her face. The words only broadened the smile. 

Bri noticed her smile and started teasing her

Bri- What is it in your hand? Did Ram write any jokes to make you smile? 

Sara- Or perhaps something romantic!

Priya- No, I just...

Bri- Oh ho, Priya, you can smile at your husband's letters. You don't have to give any explanation. But be prepared to be teased a lot. 

Priya smiled listening to her. Ram, his friends, Akshay and Shivi entered the room. 

Ram- And why will you tease my wife? 

Bri- Because she is our Priya. We have the right. 

Ram- No, no one will tease my wife. 

Bri- We will do whatever we want with our Priya. 

Ram and Bri started arguing. Shivi stood between them. 

Shivi- Silence! Sab se pehle ye meri Pri di hain. 

Ram and Bri asked in unison, "How?"

Shivi- Because I introduced her to all of you. Admit it. 

Ram- That's true.