Button and Bottle II

After talking to a lot of people, Ram came to his gang.

Adi- Did you finish all of your work?

Ram- Ha yaar.

Adi- What happened to you, Ram?

Ram- Nothing. Nothing at all.

Ram started to look around the party. His eyes searched for someone.

Bri- Whom are you searching, jaan?

Ram- Hasn't she come yet?

Vikrant- Who? Vedika?

Ram- No, Priya.

Kunal- How would we know? Wasn't she with you in your room?

Ram- Ha. But I came before her.

Adi- Haa, banda ko bohot kaam karna pada na aaj.

Bri- There she is.

Bri squealed in excitement. Ram looked at the stair. There she was, shining like a pearl upon the ocean. Ram kept watching her in a daze.

Bri- Ram, checking out your wife, ha? Not bad, not bad.

Ram- No, I am not. I was thinking how did you manage to make her wear that?

Bri- Jaan, I can do everything, ok?

Kunal- Ram, Meera maa is here.

Ram went to welcome the Sood family. Shivi also went to them. Sandy and Sara got shocked to see Priya in that dress. Everybody got shocked. Sara asked how the impossible thing happened. In reply, Shivi narrated the whole story.

"That's it. Now everyone will pull my leg." Priya thinks.

Nandini came there to welcome the Sood family. She took Meera and Mami with her. Shivi and Akki walked away together, and Ram took Mama to meet someone. Sara and Sandy stayed with Priya.

Sara- Nayi behen Mubarak ho.

Priya- What are you saying, Sara di?

Sandy- Matlab haamari baat to kabhi itni asani se nahin maani.

Sara- Maanti hi kaha thi?

Priya- Kya yaar, Saradi? Kuch bhi.

Priya went to talk to Meera. After a while, Bri said hello to Sara. Sara feeling jealous of her reciprocated with a dry smile. Bri frowned not knowing why Sara was annoyed with her.

Bri- Sandy, is everything all right?

Sandy- No, everything left Saradi. Actually, whenever Saradi tried to pursue Pri di to wear stylish clothes or put on some makeup, she always declined. And today...

Bri- Oo achha. Sara, I can understand you. Priya wasn't even ready to accept my request. She accepted when I mentioned Ram.

Sara and Sandy looked interested at the mention of this fact.

Sara- What did you say?

Bri- I said that we had lost all hope regarding Ram but then she came into his life and we are really grateful for that. The point is, can we be friends so that we can do something to bring this closer?

Sandy- I am ready. I am ready to do anything for my di and jiju.

Sara- Ok, friends.

Sandy jumped with joy. Sara and Bri hugged each other.

.
.
.

At the party, Ram introduced Priya to everyone. Everything was fine until Shashi and Vedika walked in. Ram felt uncomfortable. He felt confused not knowing how to introduce Vedika to Priya. Vedika and Shashi walked toward them and greeted them. Shashi noticed the discomfort on Ram's face. He assumed that Priya might not know about Vedika yet. He stepped ahead to introduce Vedika to Priya so that he could toy with Ram.