chapter 2

These people didn't dare to speak loudly anymore but they all started to gather at Brother Qiang's side, waiting to see the jokes of the family of three in front of them. After all, Jiang Yanxin is pretty and everyone wants a share of the pie.

Zhang Qiang saw that everyone gathered around and nodded in satisfaction, he raised his head slightly and said to Chen Wan: "Have you figured it out? Let your wife follow me, so you don't have to go out to search for supplies anymore And have a great time here." As if remembering something, Zhang Qiang said to Jiang Yanxin again: "Your alpha gave you to me. what I don't like the most is forcing others but it may take less than ten minutes to get out from here. By then You and your daughter would have become the food of the zombies, Jiang Yanxin, you're a smart person, choose carefully between your own body or your daughter's life."

"Brother Qiang, I-I have something to say." Chen Wan said tremblingly, with cold sweat on her face flowing out. "What do you want to say?" Zhang Qiang didn't really want to talk to Chen Wan, thinking that Chen Wan is a piece of trash who couldn't do anything. "I want to take them away. If we really can't leave, we will come back. Yan Xin will blame me for letting her go." Chen Wan looked submissive. As soon as she said the words, everyone in the hall laughed.

"Chen Wan, are you crazy? You leaving in the middle of the night to be serve as snacks for the zombies. I'm laughing so hard." The bald man leaned back and forth with a smile, almost dying of laughter. Green hair also echoed: "Who can you protect with your weak chicken arms? just hand over your wife to Brother Qiang as soon as possible." as he spoke, he went closer to chen wan, wanted to do something to her.

Chen Wan hurriedly took two steps back, knelt down and covered her head, Zhang Qiang is amused by her cowardly appearance and waved his hands to keep the green hair away from Chen Wan.

"You want to protect them when you get out of here? It's kind of interesting. I don't like to force others and I will definitely let you send your wife to my bed willingly." Zhang Qiang smiled lightly and looked at Chen Wan who is still squatting on the ground, He took a sip of tea and said unhurriedly, "Okay, I will let you go and not only let the three of you go but also i'll give you an axe. I will let your wife know what kind of person you are. Even with a weapon in your hand, you're just a coward who can't stand on the stage."

"Brother Qiang, how can you give her a weapon?" The bald head is obviously a little anxious when he heard that Jiang Yanxin is leaving, he is still thinking about being able to play with Jiang Yanxin. Zhang Qiang glanced at the bald head, who immediately closed his mouth and didn't dare to say anything more.

"What are you afraid of?" Zhang Qiang obviously didn't take Chen Wan seriously, but took this matter as a game to relieve boredom and then said: "But I also have conditions. if you promise to hand over Jiang Yanxin to me now, I will directly Take Jiang Yanxin back to the bedroom. But if you come back after being scared later, you have to carry Jiang Yanxin to my bed and put her there yourself."

Chen Wan reluctantly got up from the ground, before she can stand up, She knelt down and sat down on the ground again. Seeing her submissive appearance, everyone around burst into laughter.

"You're so cowardly, you can't even stand up and you want to ger out, hilarious." The bald head almost died from laughing, he didn't know how Chen Wan dared to say this to Zhang Qiang. "That's right, I think it's more reliable for you to carry Jiang Yanxin directly to Brother Qiang's room." Green hair also echoed. "Then you overestimate her. Look at her weak chicken arms, Can she even carry Jiang Yanxin?" A beta named Dongzi said contemptuously.

On the contrary, the female alphas next to them didn't say anything, and they didn't make trouble like these male alphas. If they weren't as strong as ordinary male betas, maybe they would just be played by others by now.

As if she didn't hear the ridicule around her, Chen Wan murmured, "Thank you Brother Qiang, thank you Brother Qiang, can I take them away with the axe?""Dongzi, give her an axe and go away." Zhang Qiang couldn't wait to start the game now, especially when he thought about how Chen Wan and the others would came back to beg him, Zhang Qiang felt excited all over his body.