🚫chapter 26 🚫

Chen Wan hurriedly explained with a smile: "We found water and food in a nearby residential building. Don't mention it. Before we found it, we were as dirty to the point we were gonna cry." Seeing her slick tongue, the man in police uniform obviously didn't want to talk nonsense with her, and another man in uniform behind him even pointed his gun at the two of them, "Stop talking nonsense, go to the lobby to meet our chief first, and then we'll talk about it. Put down all the knives in your hands."

A few people in police uniforms on the other side of the hall saw that there were survivors coming here, so they simply came over to support two men with guns. Chen Wan smiled at the two of them, holding a knife in her hand, and at the same time reckoned herself If only it was only the two people in front of her, she could deal with them in a short while but another two people with guns surrounded them, so Chen Wan had no choice but to give up and obediently threw the knife to the ground with Jiang Yanxin.  

By now, Chen Wan has been able to confirm that these people are not policemen. In the last days, even policemen have relatives. It is impossible to stay in the police station all the time, let alone in an abandoned county and these people are still wearing uniform, no matter how you think about it, is wrong. The only possibility is that these people are bluffing. But they still had guns in their hands. Chen Wan smiled and said in a friendly tone to the other two people who gathered around: "Don't get excited, don't get excited, we are good citizens who came here to join, you are sent by the military to stay here, right? Are you looking for survivors?"  

"Stop talking nonsense, we'll talk about everything after seeing our chief." The man frowned, as if he didn't want to talk so much with Chen Wan. However, compared to the calmness of the male alpha at the beginning, the two young men who came to support him later couldn't hide their thoughts, and looked at Jiang Yanxin frequently. Chen Wan hugged Jiang Yanxin into her arms without shying away and said to Jiang Yanxin with a light smile, "Honey, we have found the right place this time, they must be left by the military to search for survivors, and soon we can go to a safe place, so we don't have to worry about running around all day long."  

Jiang Yanxin was startled for a moment, but then she reacted immediately and accompanied Chen Wan to perform: "yeah, that's great, we finally have a place to go." A young man glance at the two of them and he swallowed back what he wanted to complain about. While talking, Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin came to the hall, but they didn't expect to see an acquaintance in the hall. The aunt is pulling the man in the hospital gown and the director to get close, turned her face and saw that the newcomers were Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin, her eyes widened, and she pointed at the two: "Director, you have to make decisions for us, It's these two women who refused to save us and almost ran over my son with a car, you are the police, hurry up and catch these two women, they are not good people."  

Chen Wan chuckled lightly, and glanced over at Everyone around, "Auntie, isn't your son standing next to you? There is a limit to making up and spouting lies, were not like that." "It's fate that my son didn't die. Director, these two women are very dangerous. They killed a whole street of zombies. They must be murderers. arrest  them quickly. If you don't believe me, my companions can also testify, you can say whatever you say." The aunt was anxious to get those people to echo her words.

"Ah, yes, these two women are very evil, and they really want to kill us." Seeing that no one spoke, the rich generation stepped forward to agree with the aunt. Wang Xing also came to complain to the police: "I can also testify that this woman even punch me, she is very good at fighting." Chen Wan looked at the complainants with a smile, then looked at the others and asked, "You think I'm a bad person too?" The female nurse looked away, pretending not to see Chen Wan's gaze, and the rest of the People are like this too, pretending not to understand, neither complaining nor defending Chen Wan.