chapter 34

Chen Wan brushed her hair again, then went to bed, took Zai Zai into her arms and asked Zai Zai, "What did mother tell you just now?" Zai Zai's big Bright eyes looked at Chen Wan: "Mum, I want to listen to it again, tell me again." Chen Wan's hair is still dripping and it drop into Zai Zai's little neck, Zai Zai curled up, The water droplets dripping on her neck made her laugh, "Mommy Your water droplets got on me." Chen Wan looked at the little adorable girl in her arms and while wiping her wet hair with a towel, she responded, "Okay, whatever you say is up to you, we will do it." Seeing Chen Wan agreed Zai Zaj patted her little meat hand happily.  

there is no TV in the apocalypse and Zai Zai doesn't like cartoons, so listening to stories has become her greatest pleasure, and she likes small animals very much so she would never get tired of hearing stories. There are several stories that she knows by herself but she still like to pester Jiang Yanxin to tell her a few more. Chen Wan simply put a towel on her neck and wiped it from time to time then picked up a children's story book, and read Zai Zai a story: "Once upon a time, there was a little squirrel..." Zai Zai nestled in Chen Wan arms, the more she listened, the more energetic she became. After listening to the story of the little squirrel, she rubbed against Chen Wan and acted like a baby: "Mum, tell me another one, I want to hear more~"  

Chen Wan's hair is a little dry now, and she leaned on the bed to tease Zai Zai, "Do you still want to hear more? Mommy has no strength, once you kiss Mommy, Mommy will tell you another story, okay?" Zai Zai's eyes widened, she nodded her head quickly and raised her head and kissed Chen Wan's face many times. Chen Wan was amused by Zai Zai so patted Zai Zai's buttocks, "Ah? you Kissed Mommy so many times, this time I have to give in. How many stories does the villain want to hear?" Zai Zai rubbed against Chen Wan and acted like a spoiled child while counting how many times she kisses she gave Mommy with her little hands, but she was still young and when she counted to 5, Zai Zai started to mess up. The little hands of the flesh is mixed together and the little mouth is talking to itself: "One, two, three, four, five, and after five, I can't count." she turned her attention to Chen Wan for help again, and threw herself into Chen Wan's arms and acting like a baby: "I don't know how to count, Mommy will count for me~"  

Chen Wan squeezed Zai Zai's little fleshy hand with a suppressed smile, "Little fleshy hand Haven't figured it out yet?" Zai Zai nodded her head seriously and arranged her two little hands and ten fat little fingers, and her two big eyes looked at Chen Wan expectantly, "Mommy help me count." Chen Wan thought Zai Zai is too cute, so she pinch the back of Zai Zai's hand with a light smile on her lips: "Okay, Mommy will count it for you, you kissed Mommy seven times just now, one or two... " Every time Chen Wan count, she would bend Zai Zai's little meaty hand, causing Zai Zai to bend one finger and in the end, Zai Zai bent seven fingers in total. Zai Zai looked at her bent little meaty hand, excitedly Rubbing against Chen Wan cutely: "Mummy, seven! There are so many, Mommy will tell me."  

Zai Zai's voice is milky and sweet, as if she's afraid of Chen Wan's cheating, her little fingers were still curled up, holding and showing Chen Wan. Chen Wan kissed Zai Zai's face amusedly and replied: "Okay, Mommy will tell you now." When Zai Zai heard that Chen Wan agreed so she threw herself into Chen Wan's arms happily. Chen Wan patted the little villain's butt, said with a light smile, "Let's talk about the first one first, this is the story of the little bee." Zai Zai didn't know if she had seen a bee before, so she echoed: "The bee is cute! I like it."  

Chen Wan pinched Zai Zai's small face and laughed a little, "Bao'er, sometimes bees are not cute, it's worse than the mosquitoes that bite you in summer, from now on..."  Hearing that bees were so scary, she curled up in Chen Wan's arms and asked, "What's next?" Chen Wan looked at Zai Zai's eyes softening, and said softly, "I wanted to tell you to hide from the bees when you see them but now that the world is like this, Mommy doesn't know if there will be bees in the future." Zaizai didn't understand what Mommy meant, so she tilted her head and asked Chen Wan, "Where did the bees go?" Chen Wan hugged the little guy in her arms and kissed her cheeks, "Mommy doesn't know where they have gone. Our baby has a lot of small animals that she haven't seen before. I don't know if we will see them again in the future." "Mommy, I definitely will, when I grow taller, I will be able to see small animals~" Zaizai felt that Mommy is in a bad mood, so comforted Mommy like a little adult.