chapter 233 Chen Yang

It was another year of bright spring. Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin led the team out to eliminate the zombies around the first district. The team members all bravely killed the zombies. In order to exercise the combat effectiveness of the team members, Jiang Yanxin didn't let Zeus take any action and just stood by her.

The bravest person to rush to the front is Chen Yang, who is now 9 years old. Because Chen Yang has been using her abilities since she was a child, the threshold of her mental power is even much higher than ordinary adults with mental abilities. In addition she started eating crystal nuclei every day since she was three and a half years old. Her physical condition is very good and her strength and speed are twice as fast as ordinary people. Now she's already the leader in hunting zombies and mutant animals in the squad.  

Chen Yang have her own warning and she knew exactly where the danger would come from. In addition her mental power could control things to fly and attack, coupled with her melee combat, within a few minutes Chen Yang is already surrounded by corpse of zombies. Two more tall zombies rushed towards Chen Yang without fear of death. Chen Yang wasn't impatient. She calmly used her mental power to pull up a big tree from nearby and hit it fiercely on the zombie. At the same time she swang a fire axe and rushed towards the other zombie.  

Her melee tricks were all taught by Chen Wan and Qin Ke, so her movements were clean and not fancy. Between slashing and hitting, half of the zombie's head was about to fall off. Chen Yang no longer hesitated, taking advantage of the slow movement of the zombie, she waved the fire axe and the zombie fell to the ground in response.  

Chen Wan used her abilities to manipulate zombies to deal with the zombies in the back, while watching her daughter's neat movements, she chuckled and said to Jiang Yanxin beside her: "She deserves to be our daughter, Yangyang is so awesome." "That right, let alone among the children, even with adults, our Yangyang can be regarded as very powerful." Jiang Yanxin is also relieved when she looked at her daughter's back.

It has been nearly five years since Chen Wan and the others came to the first district. In these five years mankind has not been able to settle in this collapsed world. Instead they learned how to survive in such a world. Medical care and science and technology have developed by leaps and bounds because of the persecution of the bad situation. For example, the armored vehicle driven by Chen Wan and the others is now equipped with a jet-type design. In dangerous situations the fuel can carry the vehicle for a period of time, another example, robotic arms and intelligent prostheses have also been developed. The potential of human beings is originally unlimited, In addition being forced by nature to this point, elites from all walks of life have a sense of crisis. These high-tech things have been invented one after another in just five years and some have already been put into use.

"Yangyang, They're almost wiped out, we're going to return to the team." Chen Wan smiled and beckoned to her daughter. The little warrior who was shining in the zombie group just now immediately became the little cutie of her mother and mommy and trotted over to find Chen Wan and Jiang Yanxin. "Mommy, did you just see me beating the zombies?" Chen Yang looked at Chen Wan with bright eyes. "I saw it, our Yangyang is great and this time you must be the first in the school assessment." Chen Wan smiled and talked to her daughter while wiping her dirty face with a paper towel.  

"That's for sure, those little guys are not my opponents." Chen Wan smiled and shook her head. Most of the children in the base were only three or four years old. Occasionally one or two of them are the same age as Chen Yang, they all came to the first district, Their strength and cultural class are far inferior to Chen Yang. After all, Chen Yang started to be poisoned by her mother, mommy and aunts at the age of five, she started to learn mathematics at such a young age.