chapter 211-212

After Chen Wan finished speaking, she didn't care about the reactions of the three doctors nor the man in black-rimmed glasses who were about to help behind her, she rushed straight up with the steel machete. Chen Wan could see the excitement in the man's eyes. The machete hit the chainsaw with a "bang",and were cut off by the high-speed chainsaw. The look in her eyes became colder but the man opposite saw that he had succeeded in the blow, the excitement in his eyes seemed to overflow, he held the chainsaw in his arms ferociously and walked towards Chen Wan.   

Chen Wan didn't panic at all. She took out a gun from her waist and pulled the trigger before the man could react. After three "bang bang bang" gunshots, only the rumbling sound of the chainsaw remained in the room. The sound resounded throughout the operating room. Chen Wan looked at the black-framed glasses man who is stunned at the door: "Come here and help me find the key." It wasn't until he heard Chen Wan's voice that the glasses man snap out of it and asked while looking for the key together: "Your gun, Where did you find it?" 

"I snatched it from the npc, the rules only stipulate how we go out and we are not allowed to damage the camera, as for the rest they didn't say anything, so we can also attack the npc by default." Chen Wan said talking calmly, she found a key from the side of the operating table and she and the man with glasses went out to find other people.   

Qin Ke heard three gunshots very clearly this time. She walked quickly to the place where the gunshots were fired and met Wei Siyu and the big man who came from another place nearby. Seeing Qin Ke, Wei Siyu hurried over: "How are you? Are you all right?" Qin Ke held a machete and a chain in one hand and a flashlight in the other and said with a smile: "Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with me, how about you?" "I thought I wouldn't meet you." Wei Siyu said with a smile, still holding the pipe in her hand.   

The big man stood aside, looked at the weapon in Qin Ke's hand and secretly sighed: "Are all female alphas so fierce now?" But seeing them, the big man were also a little relieved. "I heard the gunshot. I thought it might be Chen Wan's signal to us. I were thinking of going over to have a look. This time it happened that were together, so I don't need to run by myself any longer." Qin Ke replied.   

"Yeah." Wei Siyu nodded and after reuniting with companions, everyone felt more confident, especially Qin Ke, who's holding a steel machete and iron chain, who looked more scary than the npc in this game. Chen Wan on the other side didn't stay at the hospital but walked out of the hospital with the man in glasses. Outside the hospital,there are streets extending in all directions, each of which is pitch black and she doesn't know where it leads.   

When Chen Wan and the man with glasses hesitating in the middle of the road, they heard a voice calling for help from the street. They looked at each other and ran to the depths of that street. Chen Wan and the man with glasses ran to the end of the road only to find a school in front of them. The scene is so realistic that it really looked like an ordinary high school. Looking inside through the iron gate, there were playgrounds and classrooms .   

Probably due to the limitation of the site, the teaching building inside is only a second floor at most and the sound comes from inside the school. Chen Wan looked at the gate of the campus, it were locked with a mottled lock, Chen Wan split the iron lock and kicked the gate open with the steel machete that was only half left and rushed into the campus with the man in glasses.  

The voice should have come from the two-story teaching building. After Chen Wan rushed in, she saw a fire ax inside the fire window in the stairwell. She stopped and smashed the glass window decisively. A fire ax was taken out from inside. The ax looked very new. Chen Wan threw away the broken machete in her hand, grabbed the ax and rushed up to the second floor with the man in glasses.