chapter 132

Dr. Wang in the car couldn't sit still looking at the four living level 3 mutant animals on the ground. He got off the car and arrived at the side of General Lu. "Young people, you are all on your own. Don't be impulsive. General Lu also has good intentions. You must be going to the survivor base in Qingji City when you drive south, right? If you're on the same road, there is someone to take care of you. And your pets? they're so cute, can you let me have a look?" Dr. Wang saw four cute dogs lying beside Chen Wan, so he wanted to go over and pet them. 

Chen Wan's patience was exhausted, "We saved your life but if you keep provoking again and again, then you can't blame us." As soon as Chen Wan finished speaking, Qin Ke behind her already open fired and shot at Dr. Wang, who was in front of Dahua, fell to the ground and didn't even understand what happened until he died. "Captain, Dr. Wang is dead." Seeing that Dr. Wang was dead, Li Xiang immediately raised his gun and wanted to shoot at Chen Wan and the others. You Jian, who was beside General Lu also reacted the same way but Chen Wan already charged away, with a light swipe of her left hand, she seized You Jian's pistol, swung her fist violently with her right hand and hit You Jian's chest with great force, only to hear a loud bang and You Jian's whole body was blown away by Chen Wan, falling more than ten meters away.

At the same time, Yiyi on the other side had already grabbed the pistol from Li Xiang's hand, kicked Li Xiang's chest and pulled the trigger on Zhanfeng. At this moment, Admiral Lu was completely panicked. Seeing Qin Ke's black muzzle pointing at him, he immediately yelled for mercy: "Don't kill me, don't kill me, I'll give you whatever you want, as long as you let me go! I have a way out..." However, before he finished speaking, he fell to the ground, Shen Mingyan didn't even come to the whole process and everything was over. The soldier sitting in the driver's seat saw this scene and hurried to drive away. Qin Ke raised her rifle and shot the man in the driver's seat instantly. The military vehicle stopped in the middle of the rain.It was General Lu who came down to provoke but no one in this team could stay, otherwise they would be leaving hidden dangers for themselves, so Chen Wan and the others chose a quick fight. After all if Chen Wan and the others hadn't made a move, these people would have already dead.

"There are always  blind people looking for death. Leave them alone and divide the octopus first." Chen Wan sighed. She didn't want to use force against ordinary people but there were always people provoking them and looking for death. The four returned to the place where the octopus was with four dogs. The place was empty and there was no one else except Chen Wan and the others. Yiyi got out the largest refrigerated truck that had been stored before, next to Octopus.

The maximum loading capacity of this refrigerated truck is 10 tons. Chen Wan took a look at this giant octopus. After removing the head, internal organs and bones, it should be more than ten tons. Its impossible for them to take all away but pulling one truck behind the RV is possible but If you pull two trucks, it will affect the flexibility of the RV and it is not safe to drag it for too long.

Chen Wan got up and drove one of the military vehicles over. She flattened all the front seats, then opened the door for Huahua to sit in and rinsed the cut octopus meat with the water stored in the RV. Then took some for Huahua to eat. The mutated beasts are very good at eating and they are also very good at fighting hunger. Anyway, it's impossible to take away all the octopus meat. It's better to feed it to the puppies. The dogs obediently wait for Chen Wan to feed them. A lot of octopus meat was brought over and the dogs ate while their tails wag.

After taking food for the dogs, Chen Wan went back to continue cutting. The rain in the sky gradually stopped. Chen Wan and the others spent more than four hours cutting up the better parts of the octopus. Chen Wan also kept washing the octopus with clean water for the dogs and feeding them. The rain finally stopped and Jiang Yanxin and Jiang Wanning also came down to help. Because of the acid rain, if the octopus meat weren't rinsed with clean water, Chen Wan was afraid that it would go bad in the refrigerated truck, so Chen Wan and Yiyi were responsible for transportation, Jiang Yanxin and Jiang Wanning are responsible for cleaning with the water pipe that comes with the caravan. Fortunately, they're just beside the bridge and there is a big river in front, so even if they use a lot of water to wash the octopus meat, they don't have to worry, they can just replenish it from the river on the spot or they can let Jiang Yanxin realize the water god on the spot, fill them with water before leaving.