chapter 117

Ye Lan looked at the six children who were about to get off the car and gave them a few more instructions before watching them get off the car. After several days of observation, Jiang Zhaoyuan already had a good idea of ​​Chen Wan and the others' combat effectiveness and comforted his wife, "Don't worry, the children are capable, we just need to take care of the house for them. take Yangyang with you, Let's go to the sunshine room and water the plants, I think the vegetables planted have grown a lot." 

"Alright, then let's prepare the meal after watering the plants, let's make fried buns, make two kinds of fillings later and make a separate one for Wan Ning." After listening to her husband's comfort, Ye Lan thought about it and the children's ability is far greater than what she thought. Ye Lan didn't see many zombies when they were at the base before, so she was terrified when she saw them, Later when she met Chen Wan and the others, seeing zombies became as ordinary as seeing Chinese cabbage, Ye Lan is used to seeing the zombies come out and drive into them, She is no longer afraid of zombies when she sees the children like that.  

Chen Wan glanced at the supermarket, the shopping mall was built on the first floor, so the view is fairly wide. It's morning and the sun is abundant, Chen Wan and the others won't see dark when they enter the shopping mall, which saves them a lot of effort. There were only a few scattered zombies in the shopping mall at the moment. When they saw people they rush towards Chen Wan and the others at the door but they still stopped a dozen steps away from Chen Wan and the others, The zombies were all looking at Shen Mingyan, one of the zombies even tremble after Shen Mingyan glanced at it.   

"You can try to use the power of the crystal nuclei to get in touch with them." Yiyi said next to Shen Mingyan, this could be regarded as training Shen Mingyan's combat power. Shen Mingyan concentrated her energy and activated the power of her fourth-level crystal nuclei. Sure enough she found that she had some kind of contact with the surrounding zombies even without speaking and could even give certain instructions to these zombies by coercion. For example, now when Shen Mingyan told all these zombies to back away, these five or six zombies really moved away obediently. 

Shen Mingyan asked with some surprise: "They seems to be really listening to my orders?" "of course, the lower level is suppressed by the highest and the highest level among them is level 2 and there's also level 1, they definitely won't dare to mess with you, a level 4 zombie" Yiyi smiled and said. "Yeah, Let's go to the supermarket on the first floor to sweep the goods first, While it's still early, try to empty out all the useful things here before it gets dark in the afternoon." Chen Wan said with a smile, Chen Wan is very happy to sweep the foods, maybe filling up a small warehouse can bring people a different sense of satisfaction and security. 

"You guys go first, I'll take Wanning to kill these zombies." Yiyi waved at Chen Want and the others, signaling them to go first. She herself took out the gun and began to explain it carefully to Jiang Wanning: "This is the magazine, when changing the bullet, you can take it out like this and put it back after changing. This is the safety before you shoot, you can take it out like this. You have to turn on the safety after use, your like of sight can be at the same level with this front sight and it can be used to aim at what you want to shoot, Now I will take you to try shooting so you can find out the feeling."

Jiang Wanning nodded, Yiyi is usually unreliable when she's in the RV but she's very reliable at this time. Yiyi stood behind Jiang Wanning, stretched out her hand to hold Jiang Wanning's hand holding the gun, aimed at a zombie not far in front, Yiyi pulled the trigger and with a "bang" the zombie's forehead was shot in the middle and fell to the ground. Yiyi let go of Jiang Wanning's hand and look at her "Try it" "Okay" Although Jiang Wanning is no stranger to killing zombies, this time she took the initiative to do it herself which makes her a little nervous.