chapter 155-156

Afterwards, Chen Wan and the others met five groups of people in a row and finally sold all the half-truckload of rice noodles and exchanged for 1,200 crystal cores of level 2 zombies and finally gave the truck to one of the largest buyer.
  After selling their stuff, Chen Wan and the others drove away from Qingji City without hesitation and turned to the small counties around Qingji City. They were going to rest for a few days and teach Ye Lan and the others how to use guns.
  Forty minutes later, Yiyi parked the caravan at an inconspicuous location in the small county town. There were not many zombies here, in twos and threes, which did not pose a threat to Chen Wan and the others and there was no truck behind as a burden. Chen Wan felt very safe.
  It started to rain again in the sky. After a while, the whole town was shrouded in thick fog. The temperature outside dropped a lot but the insulation effect of the RV was very good. Chen Wan felt hot even wearing half sleeves.
  Everyone's exhaustion for several days came to an end and they finally had time to catch their breath. They had a lot of ingredients right now and Chen Wan planned to have a big meal in the evening to relax.
  Chen Wan lowered the surrounding steel plates, leaving only the front windshield to observe the movement outside at any time.
  Jiang Yanxin holds the little guy in the driver's seat and watches the rain and the little guy's hands are excitedly turning the steering wheel to play, From time to time, the little mouth makes a "beep beep" sound, simulating that she's driving a car.
  Chen Wan and the others who know how to cook started to snatch up the kitchen. Everyone was ready to show their talents. Chen Wan took out the fish meat provided by the military and made a pickled cabbage fish. Ye Lan made chili fried pork, Qin Ke made curry potato beef, Jiang Wanning also made braised pork and the staple food was rice made by Jiang Zhaoyuan.
  The smell of all kinds of delicacies in the caravan filled their nostrils. Everyone cleaned up the small restaurant and added a few stools to sit around and eat and drink orange juice. It looked exactly like the dinner party before the end of the world.
  Maybe it was because the stewed braised pork was so soft. Zai Zai swallowed a few mouthfuls of the braised pork in a row and it tasted delicious when mixed with rice.
  Chen Wan also gave Zai Zai a small bowl of mutated fish. The meat of the fish was very tender without fishbone and the cabbage that Chen Wan added was also delicious. Zai Zai's calves were shaking, from time to time drinking a few sips of orange juice comfortably.
  Chen Wan took a big mouthful of fish and did not forget to tease Zai Zai beside her: "Bao Er, is it delicious?"
  Zai Zai nodded vigorously: "Delicious!" She loves meat so much, this is better than snacks.
  Seeing Zai Zai eating deliciously, the adults also got a better appetite.
  After dinner, Jiang Yanxin and Jiang Wanning contracted to wash the dishes. Chen Wan and Qin Ke took the cubs to play a game of catching cow in the RV.
  Seeing so many people playing with her, Zai Zai couldn't be happier. After a while, Chen Wan caught her in her arms and kissed her. As soon as she was put on the ground, Shen Mingyan caught her in her arms and started playing with her. Zai Zai's big happy eyes squinted, she likes mom, mommy and aunts playing with her!
  When Chen Wan and the others were having fun with Zai Zai, Yiyi stretched out her hand to grab Chen Wan and pulled Chen Wan back, apparently she had something to say.
Chen Wan was having fun with Zai Zai, seeing that Yiyi had something to do with her, she reluctantly withdrew from the battle and the two went to Chen Wan's room.
  Chen Wan looked at Yiyi suspiciously: "What's the matter? so mysterious?"
  Yiyi looked at Chen Wan with bright eyes: "Is that new room upstairs for me and Wan Ning?"
  Chen Wan had already seen that something was wrong with Yiyi and Jiang Wanning but she didn't expect Yiyi to ask so directly.
  "Have you discussed it with Wan Ning?" Chen Wan had an expression on her face.
  "Wanning is shy, so I come over and talk to you about it first." Yiyi smiled and said, human beings are always shy when it comes to living together, so she has to take the initiative.
  "Okay, the two of can have it, it's convenient to live there and it's convenient to do something." Chen Wan gave Yiyi a look.
  Yiyi was thoughtful, "Then it's settled, I'll go and talk to Wan Ning."
  After finishing speaking, Yiyi rushed out in a hurry. She learned a lot of materials in her brain recently and she now has a room which will come in handy.
  Jiang Wanning was still playing with Zai Zai over there but was pulled by the wrist by Yiyi to the driver's seat, Ye Lan and Jiang Zhaoyuan were still sitting on the sofa in the small restaurant, they saw Yiyi and their daughter's small movements, they looked at each other and smiled.
  Their little secret was discovered a long time ago. Ye Lan woke up early once and when she was going downstairs to make breakfast, she saw Yiyi and her daughter kissing each other. As soon as she got out of the elevator, she went back again, afraid of disturbing the young couple.
  Jiang Wanning was pulled aside by Yiyi, her ears were red and she glanced at everyone with a guilty conscience, seeing that everyone was playing with Zai Zai and no one was paying attention to them, she said" "There are so many people watching."
  "I just told Chen Wan that the room on the second floor is ours, Wan Ning, shall we move together tonight?" Yiyi held Jiang Wanning's wrist and spoke softly. This is her newly learned routine, human beings often use acting like a baby to achieve their goals, Yiyi thinks it is very useful.
  "Ah? It's not good, Mom and Dad don't know about the two of us yet, would it be too soon?" Jiang Wanning's face turned red as she spoke.
  Yiyi hurriedly said: "No, it's the end of the world now, how can you care about so many etiquettes of you humans but it's okay if you want etiquette, we got a diamond ring at this auction, I can propose marriage!" Yiyi said,s he hurried to find Chen Wan. After all, she had to tell Chen Wan about the diamond ring. It was too late for Jiang Wanning to grab her, Yiyi already asked: "Chen Wan, the ring that was auctioned at the auction Give me two, I'll propose."
  Her voice was actually not loud but the content was strong enough, Chen Wan and the others who were playing with Zai Zai all stopped and Zai Zai in Qin Ke's arms was still dangling her short legs and looked at Yiyi, even Ye Lan and Jiang Zhaoyuan's eyes fell on Yiyi.
  But Yiyi has a thick skin, she doesn't care what everyone think about her, she just wants to propose right away and then get tired with her girlfriend every day, learning how to roll with her girlfriend on the soft bed like the teaching video in her brain superior.
  Jiang Wanning didn't expect Yiyi to ask so directly, so she sat in the passenger seat in shame, pretending that this matter had nothing to do with her.
  Yiyi explained calmly: "I can't live with Wan Ning yet, There's still a ceremony missing, isn't it popular among you humans to propose marriage? Wan Ning and I will propose marriage and then we can live together. "
  Jiang Wanning buried her face in her arms, that bastard Yiyi actually said it so blatantly out loud, I must educate Yiyi well so that she doesn't say anything in the future.
  Chen Wan was stunned for two seconds and quickly handed a pair of diamond rings and a small box to Yiyi, "It's such a big deal, it's too inappropriate not to drink some wine to celebrate, why didn't you say that you'll proposed today? We can also help with the arrangement."
  Yiyi was a little puzzled, is the ritual sense of marriage so important to human beings?
  She muttered in a low voice: "It's not too late."
  "That's right." Chen Wan smiled at Zai Zai, "Bao Er, I won't play with you for now, your aunt Yiyi is going to propose to your aunt Wanning, Let's help together, shall we?"
  Zai Zai nodded her head, although she didn't understand what a proposal meant but it sounded like fun! she likes it!
  "Okay! I'll help too." Zai Zai excitedly shook her short legs.