chapter 123

Chen Wan looked back at the people in the yard and said to Ye Lan and Jiang Zhaoyuan, "Mom and Dad, it's hard to be overwhelmed by someone's kindness, so we'll go for a walk, you and Mom and Yangyang go back to the RV and wait for us."
  Ye Lan looked at the people outside and whispered to Chen Wan: "Why would you go, will it be dangerous?"
  Chen Wan winked at Ye Lan and comforted, "Don't worry, Mom, we'll be back in a while, let's go, I'll take you back to the car first."
  Chen Wan said, sending the two elder and Zai Zai back to the car. Then they followed Han Qi to the auditorium.
  Han Qi looked at Shen Mingyan and wanted to get close to Shen Mingyan but he had nothing to say: "Mingyan, how did you come here? I remember that you didn't work here in Punan City before." Qin Ke hugged Shen Mingyan's waist sideways, staring at Han Qi coldly.
  Sensing Qin Ke's movements, Shen Mingyan knew that her alpha is jealous, a smile gradually formed on the corners of her lips and she replied casually: "I heard that there's the largest base in the province, so I came here with my girlfriend. "
  The smile on Han Qi's face froze for a moment and then he looked at Qin Ke's hand around Shen Mingyan's waist, he almost couldn't control his expression.
  "You already have a girlfriend? Congratulations." Han Qi gritted his teeth and endured it. The main thing  is Han Qi is the one introducing the situation in the village so his acting skills is definitely a must, to gather fresh meat.
  Fifteen minutes later, everyone followed Han Qi to the auditorium of Heshang Village. Round tables had already been set up in the hall and several dishes were served, even though they were only wild vegetables.
  Han Qi hurriedly greeted everyone: "Sit down, everyone, stop for a while, these 10 people are the new members who joined our village yesterday and the other three didn't come because of special reasons, these big guys will have a meal first, From now on, they will all be our own people."
  Chen Wan glanced around and found that there were not only alphas in the hall but also many Omegas, which seemed to be somewhat different from what she thought and the Omega in the village had the right to act autonomously.
  For some reason, Chen Wan always felt that someone was staring at her. She suddenly turned her head and saw an Omega with bangs and a female Omega with a ponytail not far away looking at her and smiling. They didn't expect Chen Wan to turn around suddenly and they were taken aback.
  When the omega saw Chen Wan looking at her, she smiled shyly at Chen Wan and blushed. She was Erniu's younger sister, Liu Meimei and the ponytailed Omega next to her was Liu Meimei's good friend in the village. The two of them have been sizing up Chen Wan and the others since they came in just now.
  Especially Liu Meimei, who never looked away from Chen Wan.
  The second sister bumped Liu Meimei's arm and said with a small smile, "She's looking at you. Didn't you say that Brother Qi promised her to you? She's really beautiful. As expected of someone from the city, if I had known, I would have ask Brother Qi too, look at her, she's white and good-looking, even when she has a cold face and her fingers is thin and long."
  The second sister looked more and more sour and if she went to ask Brother Qi now will she still have chance?
  Liu Meimei blushed at what she said, she tugged on her second sister and lowered her voice, "Stop talking, We'll be discovered."
  "What's the matter? Are you shy, if you don't want to, give her to me." The second sister said, she wanted to find Han Qi. After all there are few unmarried Omegas in the village and most of the married ones have to listen to the alpha at home. The alphas in the city don't have the guts to do it In the village. the village alphas still have the final say, so every time some alphas come over, they are basically taken to the warehouse for processing.
  "Who said I don't want her anymore? Isn't there another alpha? It seems to be Shen Mingyan's girlfriend. You can take her back." Liu Meimei quickly grabbed the second sister, fearing that the second sister would snatch Chen Wan away.
  The eyes of the two people looking over were too hot, Jiang Yanxin looked over, stretched out her hand and tugged Chen Wan: "Why are they always staring at you?"
  Seeing that Jiang Yanxin was unhappy, Chen Wan smiled and coaxed: "How do I know, I can't control other people's eyes but I only have my own wife in my eyes." As she spoke, she hugged Jiang Yanxin into her arms and Jiang Yanxin didn't feel so jealous.
  She's stingy and when others stare at her alpha, it makes her uncomfortable.
  Under Han Qi's help, Chen Wan and the others sat down, Liu Meimei and the others were just an episode, Chen Wan and the others didn't pay much attention.
  Chen Wan mainly wanted to see what these people were up to. As for the meal she didn't plan to eat here. The wonton stuffed with beef they ate in the morning hadn't been digested yet.
  In addition to a pot of steamed buns, there were three large plates of wild vegetables on the table. Han Qi smiled and said, "Eat quickly, everyone. After eating, I will tell you about the division of labor among alpha, omega and beta in the village."
  Beside Chen Wan and the others, the rest moved their chopsticks, They watch Han Qi and the others eat. The main thing was that Chen Wan didn't want to eat the food Han Qi and the others ate. Who knew if they put any ingredients in it.
  Seeing that Shen Mingyan and the others didn't eat, Han Qi asked, "Mingyan, why don't you move your chopsticks? Is it not to your liking? But it's pretty good to be able to eat these in the last days."
  " I'm not Hungry, we'll just listen to the village chief's division of labor for a while." Shen Mingyan replied without expression.
  Seeing that Chen Wan and the others refused to eat oil and salt, Han Qi almost gritted his teeth but he endured it.
  Uncle Zhou and the others were also discussing at the table, "Look, those people who drove the RV don't even eat and they don't talk at all. I think the village chief is too kind, he has to convince people with reason every time. If you want me to say, it's better to arrest them all." "How can that be done? It's better to deceive people. don't  care about Omega but Some alpha is really powerful, so we have to deal with the alphas first. Look at those ten people, there are 4 alphas among them, we must get rid of those 4 alphas first." Uncle Sun commented in a low voice.
  Er Niu was in a hurry: "That can't be done, Brother Qi gave one of the female alphas to my sister."
  "Keep your voice down, give her to your sister. None of us want alpha and if you speak louder, everyone will hear you." Uncle Zhou gave Erniu a look.
  "Then I'll keep my voice down." Er Niu glanced at Uncle Zhou then quickly lowered his voice.
  The Omega at the table of Liu Meimei and Second Sister were also talking about the two groups of people who came from. 

  "The quality of those two male alphas is really not good. They deserve to be taken to the warehouse but those two female alphas are really good."
"The one in the green shirt, Brother Qi has promised her to Meimei." The second sister said sourly.
  "Ah, there's only one person in white half-sleeve left, the one sitting next to Shen Mingyan, how do we divide her with so many people?" An Omega with eyes asked anxiously.
  "I heard from my brother that the remaining female alpha, Brother Qi left her for everyone to play with but I have the other one, so I won't snatch her from you." Liu Meimei glanced at Chen Wan secretly again and smiled.
  "protecting food like this before we get it. If you want me to say, we're not sure if there will be another good alpha in the future, we have to start early or we won't be picked but the white half-sleeved one is also good but there are too many of us and there are those forty or fifty Omega at the next table, when will it be her turn to accompany us?" The second sister was in a bad mood.

  "That's right, if I knew I would have made a move earlier, I don't know if I will meet another good-looking alpha in the future, it's good luck for Meimei." The glasses girl said sourly.
  "Oh, I just want this one and I will give you all the alphas in the future." Liu Meimei felt a little embarrassed when she were named.
  "It's fine if you don't want this one. Look at her face and her hands. Nothing is unattractive, don't get cheap and act good." The other Omega at the same table said sourly.
  Han Qi had almost finished eating while talking. Except for Chen Wan and the other who didn't eat a bite, Fei Ming and the others also ate a lot. It's not too sweet anymore and the sense of crisis and urgency in the last days has returned. Thinking about it this way, this village is a bit strange but Fei Ming still doesn't believe that Han Qi wants to harm them.

  Han Qi saw that several people stopped moving their chopsticks, smiled and said: "We have eaten together, now we are considered a family. Its not easy for everyone in the last days. In the village, how should we say it? Everyone who's done labor can get the corresponding food and items in return, alpha basically do transportation in the warehouse or going to the field to plant crops, while Omega and beta are doing things like picking vegetables in the mountain, so everyone may have to separate but don't Worry, each group is led by a villager, everyone will be familiar with the situation soon and the village is safe."
  Chen Wan sneered, the fox's tail was finally exposed and there's something wrong with this group at first glance.
  Fei Ming and the others were short-mouthed and they were the first to ask, "Are we going to separate?"
  "Yes, alpha has to undertake heavier tasks than Omega and beta and after that they has to participate in guarding the village entrance but don't worry everyone is easy to get along with. Otherwise, we wouldn't be happy like a family. Since everyone is full, why don't I let someone take you to the place where you will work? Tomorrow we will officially start work. After all there's a lot of people in the village. We don't support idlers." Han Qi said with a smile.
  Fei Ming and the others quickly responded, "That's fine, let's go and have a look."
  Han Qi's arrangement was very specific and he dispelled Fei Ming's worries.
  Chen Wan smiled lightly, stretched out her hand to pinch Jiang Yanxin's palm and winked at Yiyi, even if they were separated, there was nothing to be afraid of, Jiang Yanxin has supernatural powers and Yiyi and Shen Mingyan are both bionics human, Jiang Wanning doesn't needs someone to protect her and Yiyi is enough. As for her and Qin Ke, needless to say, the two of them are willing to cooperate with each other and if they don't take the initiative to trouble each other, its already considered giving face.