chapter 63

A little later, Jiang Yanxin put the little guy to sleep, and she herself rested lazily on Chen Wan's shoulder and squinted her eyes, Jiang Yanxin was still a little scared at the moment, she stretched out her hand and tugged at Chen Wan's wrist and said, "Don't try so hard next time, I'd rather not eat mutated beef, last night you opened the door covered in blood I was almost scared to death, let alone the baby." "Don't worry, I have my own sense of proportion. I have two attribute bonuses given by the system on me, so nothing will happen easily." Chen Wan knew that Jiang Yanxin is worried so she hurriedly coaxed her softly. Jiang Yanxin got up from Chen Wan's arms slightly, and said seriously: "I'm serious, Chen Wan, you're not alone, you still have me and Yang Yang, no matter what you do in the future, you must keep yourself safe." "Okay, I'll definitely pay attention so that I won't get hurt, okay?" Chen Wan gently patted Jiang Yanxin's back to coax her.  

"Yeah." Jiang Yanxin buried herself in Chen Wan's arms sullenly and said with a slightly sad expression: "If I can do everything like Qin Ke, then I can help you share some worries, unlike now when we went out, you get distracted to protect me." Chen Wan heard Jiang Yanxin's tone of frustration and hurriedly coaxed: "What are you talking about? Do the math, Do you know that you're already stronger than many Omegas? can't you kill zombies by yourself now? And didn't you learn how to use a gun? Also your stamina is now much better than that of an ordinary Omega. When we went to the mall to carried things that day, you carried a lot of things."  

Chen Wan looked at Jiang Yanxin in her arms, and then comforted: "Everyone has seen your progress, don't belittle yourself, you have done a good job and you will do better in the future." Jiang Yanxin was coaxed by Chen Wan and now she's in a better mood, Jiang Yanxin knew that what she was doing now is much better than other Omega, she was actually just temporarily frustrated since She hoped that she could do more things for Chen Wan but Saying it out made her feel a lot better. Jiang Yanxin looked at Chen Wan with bright eyes, moved close to Chen Wan's side and kissed her face and then leaned into Chen Wan's arms and acted like a baby: "Thank you wife for coaxing me, I'm much better now, I will work hard to learn more things, I will help you do more things in the future."  

Chen Wan's ears were slightly red when she was kissed, and she looked at Jiang Yanxin's lips for a few seconds and then hurriedly replied with red ears: "Let's work hard together, we will definitely be able to raise Yangyang." "Yeah, so my wife, will you spare some time to teach me fighting from tomorrow on? I want to learn something more. "Jiang Yanxin acted like a baby with a gentle tone. She knows how to use a gun but what if one day she doesn't have a gun in her hand? She doesn't want to be protected by Chen Wan all the time. Of course Chen Wan is willing to teach her and she hurriedly replied: "Okay, We will rest tomorrow I'll teach you when it's time, go to bed early, we may have to leave here tomorrow morning."

"Good night, wife." Jiang Yanxin said good night very smoothly, and adjusted her posture lying in Chen Wan's arms again, feeling comfortable, and then closed her eyes to sleep. Chen Wan looked at the side of Jiang Yanxin's face,  She couldn't help being attracted by Jiang Yanxin's pink lips. She thought that if the light is turned off, Jiang Yanxin wouldn't be angry if she kissed the corner of her lips, right? After all she couldn't see clearly when the light is turned off so it could only be regarded as an accidental kiss, She didn't do it on purpose. Chen Wan thought about this, her heartbeat suddenly accelerated a lot, she silently estimated the distance from the corner of her lips to Jiang Yanxin's, she silently calculated a few times in her heart, the more she thought about it, the redder her ears became as if blood is about to drip from it.  

Chen Wan closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and after confirming the distance for the last time, she turned off the lamp beside the bed, and the room is now plunged into darkness. Under the cover of darkness Chen Wan could hear her "thumping" heartbeat, as well as the slightly eager gasp. Chen Wan cheer herself twice in her heart and only then did she estimate the distance in her heart for an unknown number of times. she lean closer and pressed her lips on the corner of Jiang Yanxin's lips, and said in a panic: "Wife, good night." "Yeah~" Jiang Yanxin groaned, and didn't say anything else.