chapter 79

And these people in the tent have been terribly quiet since Kaizi and his group walked to the door. Chen Wan sneered and handed the child in her arms to Jiang Yanxin, She felt that she might have beat people up again. Kaizi had heard Yangfeng say that the women who came to see Jiang Wanning were good-looking, and he didn't believe it st first but now his eyes were straightened. He didn't expect that the two female alphas were also good-looking, with a cold look, It's the type that the big man above likes. Thinking about it Kaizi laughed outright in the tent.  

"Fuck, Yangfeng, you've done a great job this time. I've been looking for a good-looking alpha recently, but I didn't expect to find it here with Jiang Wanning. She is really my little lucky star. i'll wait for the allergies on her face to heal. I must take good care of her." Kaizi laughed happily, in stark contrast to the deathly silence in the tent. "Why don't you talk? beauties, why do you all look so serious? Your good days are coming soon, Yes, especially the two female alphas, I will send you to Area A to enjoy happiness, as for the remaining beta and Omega, they will follow me from now on, Brother Kai will take care of you." Kaizi continued to laugh, his eyes kept looking at Chen Wan and the others.  

One of his subordinates had witnessed what Chen Wan and the others did at the gate of the base before, so his legs were a little weak at the moment, and he took a step forward to remind Kaizi: "Brother Kai, these women is the one who dealt Erhu and the others." "Fart, if there is any disturbance in the base, it will spread randomly, tell me how did this four women solved Erhu and the others nine? Do you fucking think I'm another fool in the base?" Kaizi not only didn't believe it, but also slapped the man in white half-sleeves under him.  

The man actually wanted to remind him that Erhu and the others were not dealt with by four people. In fact only two people made the move but he didn't dare. The slap still made his face burn. If he continued talking about this, his face would definitely be swollen tomorrow. Kaizi slapped his hands, and then continued to glance at Chen Wan and the others. When he saw the child in Jiang Yanxin's arms, he frowned, "how long has it been and you still have a little child with you? Let me get rid of this little brat first, and I'll be happy to be a father."  

When Kaizi was walking towards Chen Wan and the others, the seventy-year-old woman couldn't bear to see the child being killed so she couldn't help persuading him, "Young man, the child is innocent, don't hurt the child." Kaizi glared at the old woman, "You're so old, you are about to go to the ground! You still dare to meddle in my business, you pay the protection fee first, if you can't pay today, I will send you to the ground directly." after saying that he was going to lift his leg and give the old woman a hard kick but Chen Wan got up quickly, "Wait, come at me, don't touch don't touch irrelevant people." 

"What do you thin you are, You dare to talk to me like this? Do you know who I am?" Kaizi has blue veins on his face, He violently stood up and glared at Chen Wan. Chen Wan nodded with a broken smile, and said in a joking tone: "Of course I know." after Hearing what she said, Kaizi raised his face triumphantly, and tidied up his leather jacket that wasn't messy, even though she's an alpha she's still woman so doesn't she have to submit to him? The next moment, Chen Wan continued to speak: "Aren't you just a low-class gangster? You idle around all day long, so you can only lead a few trash like yourself to bully others and collect some protection money, right? By the way I forgot that you're still a dog for the people in Area A, this is your complete identity, otherwise what else could it be?" 

Every time Chen Wan said a word, Kaizi's complexion became worse. Before the end of the world, he's a low-level gangster and was looked down upon by others but after he came to the base, he recruited seven brothers to do illegal activities with him. In the middle he also flattered the people in District A, and he became even more arrogant from then on. When the gangsters in District C and D saw him, they all had to call him brother Kai. Who knew that this woman dared to pick up all his scars and Let people see and talk to him with this tone. Kaizi spat on the ground, "You're fucking courting death, brothers, attack her."