Chapter 203-204

"Then we want to follow you back to the first district, is that okay?" The older woman asked cautiously, for fear that there would be a trace of reluctance in Chen Wan's eyes. After all they are ordinary people, especially the Omegas have suffered too many disasters in the last days, so they are extra sensitive and they are afraid of causing trouble to others. Chen Wan smiled and said: "Of course, but I have to take someone to see what's going on at the Canglong Bar in a while, So I'll let some people send you and some plants seed back first, you don't have to worry, the base is a good one. Those who will go will be arrange accommodation and you will be able to do some work that you can do in the base later, don't worry." "Thank you so much, ma'am." The woman thanked Chen Wan again.   

"It's okay, you guys rest here for a while, two soldiers will stay here to protect these survivors later." Chen Wan explained her arrangement to the soldiers. She turned to Jiguantou again and asked: "Which street is Canglong Bar on?" "I'm just Xiao Caipi who follows Liu Cong. I can't get into the inner circle at all. I was taken by Liu Cong to the Canglong Bar and I didn't dare to look around. There are really many rules there. I only know that the bar is in Beijing, I think it's over there at the Guang'an Building."   

While crying, he thought in his heart that he wanted Chen Wan and the others to go over there to die, after all those people at the Canglong Bar were really lunatics. Chen Wan nodded thoughtfully and waved to a soldier beside her. The soldier immediately understood and slowly raised his rifle and pointed it at the head of Jinguantou. Jiguantou were still secretly proud that Chen Wan and the others were sent to death but the next moment, he saw the black muzzle of the gun: "No, I've already said it, please forgive me..." Jiguantou's voice has not finished yet when he fell to the ground and Chen Wan and the others had cleaned up all the illegal personnel in the Agricultural Science Institute.   

The soldiers who have been on missions with Chen Wan all know Chen Wan's temper. She's good for her own people but she won't hesitate to kill people on the opposing side. Jiang Yanxin walked to Chen Wan's side and reminded: "This person looks sly, I don't think everything he said is true." "It's fine let's see what's going on" Chen Wan said. "Yes, and didn't it mean that there are many survivors inside? We should go and have a look." Wei Siyu also said hastily. Chen Wan looked at Wei Siyu, nodded and said: "Then let's find the seeds and load them into the car first, let the soldiers escort the survivors and the seeds back to the base first and then we'll go to the Canglong Bar."

After the arrangement was made, She followed the soldiers to search for seeds. There were a lot of vegetable and fruit seeds in the Academy of Agricultural Sciences. If it weren't for the names on the sacks, Chen Wan and the others wouldn't be able to tell which seeds were there. Chen Wan followed the light in the corridor and looked into the warehouse. On the shelves next to the wall were the seeds of common vegetables such as cabbage, eggplant, radish, cucumber, etc., and found seeds of many kinds of fruits including Durian seeds. Everyone kept busy and Chen Wan easily carried two sacks in one hand and loaded them into the truck. After an hour the two large trucks were all loaded. Chen Wan were afraid that there would be another Trouble, so she took the people and the supplies on the truck and let them leave first, while her team stayed behind and prepared to go to the Canglong Bar to find out the truth.   

Chen Wan thought for a while and said: "The comb head must have only said a few truths, we can't all go in, Qin Ke, Wei Siyu and I are all alphas, this time the three of us will go in together, Yiyi and I can communicate through the brain and the rest of you will stay outside and if we really can't handle it, you can go back to the first district for help." " Okay, then you must be careful." Jiang Yanxin knew that what Chen Wan said makes sense, after all Omega will become the prey and targeted everywhere in the last days. In order not to startle the snake, it is indeed safer for the alphas to go and if she is outside, there is more room for her abilities to be used.