chapter 221-222

Chen Wan and the others were afraid that the two mutant cows would hurt people. So they specially used a strong steel pipe to build a cowshed. The robotic arms of the rv were holding the necks of the two mutant cows to prevent them from running away. Chen Wan is also very caring, she filled two buckets full of leftovers from the army canteen for the two mutant cows and poured them into the food bowl in front of them. Only then did she and Qin Ke return to their place of residence with a bucket full of milk.   

After going back, Chen Wan boiled half the milk and put the rest in the refrigerator. After the milk was boiled, Chen Wan tasted it for herself a little bit and found that the milk of the mutant cow is very delicious and there was no fishy smell in it. She quickly filled a large bowl for Zaizai and brought it to the coffee table for Zaizai to drink with a spoon. The little guy's eyes lit up after taking two sips. This is much better than the milk powder she usually drinks!  

After giving Zaizai's share, Chen Wan filled a cup for the rest of the people and put it on the table to cool. She also filled a large bowl herself and commented while drinking: "It's much better than the milk before the end of the world. It's a little sweet and not fishy at all." "It's very good, it's not in vain I squeezed for a long time."Qin Ke also took a bowl and commented while drinking.  

Ye Lan drank a little and told Chen Wan and the others: "Don't touch the remaining milk in the refrigerator. I will make a small cake for Yangyang." "Yes, Qin Ke and I will squeeze some again tomorrow. The mutant cow produces more milk than ordinary cows, which is enough for us to drink, Let's wait for Wei Siyu and the others to come over and squeeze some more milk." Chen Wan said with a smile. "What about the male cow? He can't be milked, are you gonna keep him?" Yiyi asked. "Let's keep him first. It looks like a pair with the female cow. Don't slaughter the male com. If the female cow got depressed, she can't produce milk, it will be troublesome." Chen Wan said after thinking for a while. 

"Yes, then keep them together." Yiyi nodded and said. "Have you heard?A couple of wives in the building next door just gave birth to a baby today. It's a cute little girl. There are more and more people coming to our base. There are also a lot of doctors and nurses and the hospital has reopened for business." Shen Mingyan said with a smile. "Really? That's great, there will be other children who will accompany Yangyang in the future." Chen Wan picked up the little guy and smiled.  

"Mommy, I want little sister to play with me." The cub buried her little face in Chen Wan's arms and rubbed coquettishly. "Bo'er, there don't seem to be any children your age in our first district, there is no little sister but you have a lot of aunts and uncles. You can play with a little sister in the future, okay?"Chen Wan fooled the cubs. "that's okay, Mommy when can I have a little sister." Zaizai asked innocently.  

"You can ask your Aunt Qi Jing and Aunt Wei Siyu tomorrow to see when they will give you a younger sister to play with, okay?" Chen Wan teased Zaizai. The little guy nodded her head seriously: "Okay, I remember, I'll tell Aunt Qi Jing and Aunt Wei Siyu I want a sister." "Okay, remember to ask them when you meet them, okay?"Chen Wan continued to tease, Zai zai nodded her little head and replied aggressively: "Okay!" Chen Wan watched as Zaizai got fooled then hugged the little guy and kissed her again.  

After eating, Ye Lan and the others were about to go back to the opposite side to rest when Jiang Yanxin took Zaizai in Chen Wan's arms and handed her to Ye Lan: "Mom, I have something to tell Chen Wan tonight, can Yangyang sleep with you tonight?" Ye Lan looked at her daughter with an expression that she understood and responded: "Okay, what's wrong with this, Yangyang like to sleep with grandma, isn't that right Yangyang?" Zaizai shook her little head: "I want to sleep with Mom and Mommy." Zaizai grabbed her mother with her little hands and didn't let go. Jiang Yanxin had to coax her: "You sleep with your grandma today and I'll let you watch two more hours of cartoons, okay? I can also add a glass of freshly squeezed watermelon juice?"