chapter 97

With a thought, Chen Wan has a bag of sauerkraut in her hand, Adding a can of luncheon meat, Jiang Wanning couldn't eat beef, so she had to let her eat canned luncheon meat, which was considered a bit of meat. Chen Wan sliced ​​the canned luncheon meat, fried it with oil, poured the sauerkraut into the pan and fried it for a while, poured in water and put the noodles in after boiling, the aroma of sauerkraut soon wafted in the air. It was also mixed with the aroma of stewed beef, which made everyone who hadn't eaten at noon focus their attention on Chen Wan. Chen Wan and Qin Ke are the most hungry here, They haven't even had breakfast yet. 

Chen Wan's own stomach is starting to growl, The first thing that finished cooking first is the noodles prepared for Jiang Wanning, Chen Wan filled a large bowl for Jiang Wanning. Zai Zai watched from the side, drooling with envy which almost came out, pulled Chen Wan to act like a baby: "Mommy, I'm hungry too~" Chen Wan smiled to appease Zai Zai: "Your aunt can't eat beef, Let's eat some meat later, this sauerkraut for your aunt?" Zai Zai nodded her head and looked at Jiang Wanning enviously with her big eyes.  

Jiang Wanning touched Zai Zai's small face and smiled, got up and said to Chen Wan: "Is there a small bowl? I'll give Yang Yang a little and let her pad her stomach first." Chen Wan smiled helplessly, she gave Zai Zai's tableware to Jiang Wanning, Jiang Wanning filled half a bowl of noodles for Zai Zai and some soup, Zai Zai's little head is shaking while eating with the spoon. After Jiang Wanning's noodles were cooked, Chen Wan started to cook the noodles to be served with beef. She was going to cook them in two pots since The portion is too much to cook in one pot. When the noodles in this big pot were cooked, The beef she braised in the pressure cooker was also completed. 

Jiang Yanxin helped Chen Wan serve the noodles, filling the noodles with beef and beef soup, while Chen Wan brought out the grill pan with the roasted beef in it were ready and brought it to the dining table for everyone to eat together. Jiang Yanxin gave the noodles to Qin Ke, her parents and Zai Zai first and she and Chen Wan waited for the next pot. Ye Lan looked at the savory beef noodles in front of her and immediately started eating. Just smelling the smell just now she felt how delicious it was, so she quickly took a bite with her chopsticks. 

After taking a bite, she was taken aback. The beef is tender and It's very delicious, without the rest of the fishy smell and it's delicious when paired with noodles and stewed beef broth. Ye Lan and the others haven't had a few good meals since the end of the world and her eyes are red from eating just now and she don't forget to remind Jiang Zhaoyuan: "Old Jiang, try it quickly, this meat is too delicious." "It's delicious, it's delicious. Ah, Chen Wan, is this ordinary beef? It's the end of the world, how did you get the beef?" Jiang Zhaoyuan asked curiously.  

"Dad, it's the mutated beef we beat. A cow about the size of an elephant, The quality of the meat is better than ordinary beef. Moreover eating the meat of mutated animals is also good for the human body. You and Mom should eat more, Try the grilled one it's also delicious." Chen Wan continued talking. Jiang Yanxin was afraid that Chen Wan would be starving, so she put a few pieces of roast beef into the bowl and fed Chen Wan.  

Seeing the chopsticks extended by Jiang Yanxin, Chen Wan took a bite of the beef and looked at Jiang Yanxin acting like a baby with bright eyes: "Thank you wife, the food you feed is delicious." Jiang Yanxin smiled and gave Chen Wan a look: "Speak well, Everyone is still here, if you act like a baby again, I won't care about you." "My wife hates me." Chen Wan continued to act like a baby to Jiang Yanxin while cooking the noodles, Jiang Yanxin was confused by her, so she could only stare at her while feeding her barbecue.  

Zai Zai ate two and a half bowls of noodles by herself, the little guy was really hungry and after a while the two bowls bottomed out and then she saw the scene of her mother feeding Mummy. Zai Zai opened her small mouth and her two little meaty hands were also eager to try, she said: "Mommy asked Mom to feed her, Mom is so shy ~" After Zai Zai finished speaking, the little meaty hands made a gesture of shy on her small face.